Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:42 pm 

Umarex customer service told me that their Legends line will grow in 2018 with new Western-style guns and war replicas.

I tried to pry specifics out of them, but to no avail.

I'm hoping we'll see some new designs, as opposed to re-issues of current models with different finishes, like a distressed finish, etc... which they seem to be fond of doing.

If anyone has any additional insight, please share!

Fingers crossed for a Colt 1903 hammerless blowback and a Colt Navy 1851.

Best,

K.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:58 pm 

I say we get ready and ( start saving our $$$$) for a lever action Winchester repeater bb or pellet rifle replica. and not something like the lame walther lever action that just spins the little round magazine to the next pellet when you lever it. I,m hopin any way.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:16 pm 

Umarex sells the Walther Lever Action.... so not sure what more they would do for a lever gun but love to see options.

To each his own with respect to your thought is lame how the pellet feed mechanism works (which I don't see as a bother) I haven't found anything lame about them and have owned all of the models PAL and non PAL. I still train with one for CAS...

still excited to see what they do with the line in terms of new and as mentioned not just refinished or rebranded with some old actors or western characters name attached.

http://plinkercases.ca/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:03 pm 

I know plink. I shouldn,t have really said lame. I don't own one but I know from reviews and you tube that they are exceptional and nice looking rifles. I just figured if someone can make a beautiful almost exact replica lever action Winchester rifle that shoots plastic bbs. for the price of a walther I think they could have come up with something similar.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:17 pm 

So where's My GOLD S&W 686?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:50 pm 

Plinkercases wrote:
Umarex sells the Walther Lever Action.... so not sure what more they would do for a lever gun but love to see options.

To each his own with respect to your thought is lame how the pellet feed mechanism works (which I don't see as a bother) I haven't found anything lame about them and have owned all of the models PAL and non PAL. I still train with one for CAS...

still excited to see what they do with the line in terms of new and as mentioned not just refinished or rebranded with some old actors or western characters name attached.

Well I think the price is quite lame :lol:

You can’t buy a single airgun for everything. Golfers use many different clubs, airgunners need more than one gun