Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:15 pm 
Suspended

Hi...i'm looking for those pellets in both cal...i know that D&L got theme but with a shipping charge of 32..i will let it go...
Predator performance polymer tips..both cal ...only a tin for now..and if i like it and the rifles like ..it will be a sleeve.... :D
Beeman crow magnum...both cal...only a tin for ...and..ect ...ect

Thanks
pascal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:07 pm 

Not sure what you mean there. Last time I talked to Kelley she said she could fit up to 6 tins in a pre-paid envelope for ~$10. That's probably 6 single-height tins, like all the pellets you mention come in. I ordered something that wouldn't fit, and all the pellets etc. in a box was still only $12...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:43 pm 
Suspended

Ok..sorry for using D&L has a exemple...The point is if i buy some pellets in BC..i will pay more shipping from there ..then a closer place ..like ONT..
that's my point ..everybody know that is more expensive to send a parcel in BC or VAN because it a long way to go..
My apology for D&L..
Pascal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:37 pm 

I buy most of my mail-order pellets, least from in Canada, from BC. That is a real example I gave. That envelope is the same cost to anywhere. It is no cheaper mailing it from Ontario or Quebec, it's a fixed price to anywhere with whatever you can fit in it. AFAIK nobody who sells pellets in Canada charges less than $10 minimum for shipping. Maybe Trail-Marker/Crosman does... Bottom line is pellets are "expensive" to ship (pro-rated) if you're only getting a few tins.

I think you are pretty limited as to who sells Predators and Crow Magnums in Canada...interesting pellets, worth a try.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:28 am 
Suspended

Cfraser you were right about ordering pellets... sorry my mistake..
Pascal

Post subject: Cibles Canada Target
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:51 am 

Try Cibles Canada Targets in Ottawa-Hull (www.targets.ca). They specialize in H&N Ammo and have a similar pellet to the Beeman Crow Magnum and many many great pellets. Freight should be better if your in Ontario. I personally use them and I am in Saskatchewan. (I use D&L and many others around the Country too).