Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:37 pm 

Here's their web address:

http://www.futong.com/index.html

I believe this is his eBay account:

http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQsassZjohnQ5fxing1963

And, they also use this web address:

http://www.scope4sale.com/index.html

Their motto kinda scares me '
Decent Products - Great Prices'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:28 pm 
Site Admin

at least they're honest! lol

I cant remember a chinese product that was too much more then decent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:28 pm 

I just purchased a 2 - 7by 32mm AO scope from fitco. It is excelent the objective focuses from 7.5 meters to infinity. It doesn't have any visible paralax. All this for $40.50 plus $7.00 for rings and tax and shipping. Works well on my Daisy 953. It has a 3 year warrenty. Service was quick.

Post subject: Fitco
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:21 pm 
I have bought scopes and mounts from these guys and they are very hard to beat, fast shipping good products.

Randy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:55 pm 
Site sponsor and moderator

airgunnut1 wrote:
I just purchased a 2 - 7by 32mm AO scope from fitco. It is excelent the objective focuses from 7.5 meters to infinity. It doesn't have any visible paralax. All this for $40.50 plus $7.00 for rings and tax and shipping. Works well on my Daisy 953. It has a 3 year warrenty. Service was quick.

I have one of those 2-7x32 ao's and had it on my slavia for over 3000 shots. It holds zero, the only gripe is that its not as clear, as a xisico 4x32ao. Crosshairs r a bit thick, but if u keep your target under 30 yards, its not so bad really. To me any AO is better than no AO. :wink:

"Come on guys, this is the worst geekfest I ever seen, arguing about some airgun that is rare.."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:20 am 
Admin-2-IC

WOW .... they have a new website now..... looks really good those scopes.... I got to try one of those, sounds excellent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:48 am 

Sniper,

Did you get to try these guys out. What's your opinion on the quality. I was thinking about getting some mounts from them - $3-$4 0 very cheap!

Is this going to be "you get what to pay for" or is this outfit exception to the rule. ANy experience please share.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:18 pm 

sammy wrote:
Sniper,

Did you get to try these guys out. What's your opinion on the quality. I was thinking about getting some mounts from them - $3-$4 0 very cheap!

Is this going to be "you get what to pay for" or is this outfit exception to the rule. ANy experience please share.

The rings are made of soft aluminum. Definitely not springer rated.
OK for small scopes on CO2 or PCP airguns.

I have a few FITCO scope. Well featured and excellent prices. Their scopes are decent for the price. Not the greatest, but gets the job done. I am not sure they are springer rated. They seem to work fine on light springers. I have a FITCO 2-7x32AO on a Diana 24 and it works fine. I doubt they will stand up to magnum springers thou.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:33 pm 

Thanks ETA for a straight response