Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:13 pm 

Suprmatic wrote:
I knew that this reality challenged loser would not disappoint.... :lol: .
Six months ago, he couldn't figure out a closed face fishing reel, and since then became captain of a "high risk takedown" team that performs their drills with airguns :roll: .
Now here he is, a "bona fide" 007 type secret agent... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Musta' got dropped on his head as a kid or sumpthin'..... :roll: :lol: .
djmay71 wrote:
i started out as a security guard- not much. i personally got my PAL training, and then became interested in CIT (Cash in Transit). Having my PAL training and the license in process, my employer (who has an affiliation with the RCMP) got me trained and certifed with RPAL firearms. (They sped up the entire process for me...) Anyways, after a few months doing CIT, and having come up the ranks from a security guard to CIT officer, I got some attention from a private emergency response team, who wanted me to join their ranks. So I jumped ship and joined them. After a month or so there, the HRT (High Risk Takedown) captain retired. Nobody else wanted the job- so I took it. Its a good job. Anyways, the company just got a military contract (I wish I could tell you more, but I can't- it's SO cool.), and they require that my team has our prohibited papers.

Through all the pain of having to read it, you have to admit it's been a boatload of fun watching it progress. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:41 pm 

backyard blaster wrote:
Suprmatic wrote:
I knew that this reality challenged loser would not disappoint.... :lol: .
Six months ago, he couldn't figure out a closed face fishing reel, and since then became captain of a "high risk takedown" team that performs their drills with airguns :roll: .
Now here he is, a "bona fide" 007 type secret agent... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Musta' got dropped on his head as a kid or sumpthin'..... :roll: :lol: .
djmay71 wrote:
i started out as a security guard- not much. i personally got my PAL training, and then became interested in CIT (Cash in Transit). Having my PAL training and the license in process, my employer (who has an affiliation with the RCMP) got me trained and certifed with RPAL firearms. (They sped up the entire process for me...) Anyways, after a few months doing CIT, and having come up the ranks from a security guard to CIT officer, I got some attention from a private emergency response team, who wanted me to join their ranks. So I jumped ship and joined them. After a month or so there, the HRT (High Risk Takedown) captain retired. Nobody else wanted the job- so I took it. Its a good job. Anyways, the company just got a military contract (I wish I could tell you more, but I can't- it's SO cool.), and they require that my team has our prohibited papers.

Through all the pain of having to read it, you have to admit it's been a boatload of fun watching it progress. :lol:

Well, in a way, yes.

**However**

What concerns me is that this individual will eventually do, or say, something profoundly damaging to the hobby, and/or gun owners in general.
This guy's head is so far off plumb, that IMO, he poses a potential danger to others while living in his reality challenged realm.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:05 pm 

wow....sad.... i knew a kid growing up who was like that....at 20 he was walking around with a cell phone with a visibly missing battery and he would cary on extensive conversations on it...he would tell of similar jobs that were top secret...was sad really :( the saddest one was he told people a suit he wore was made of silver thread

Dave[/color]

Last edited by daguasta on Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:32 pm 

incredible ! pore guy ...

dasy 953 , ncstar 3-9x42 compact
crosman mk1
crosman quest 500x

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:27 am 

daguasta wrote:
wow....sad.... i knew a kid growing up who was like that....at 20 he was walking around with a cell phone with a visibly missing battery and he would cary on extensive conversations on it...he would tell of similar jobs that were top secret...was sad really :( the saddest one was he told people a suit he wore was made of silver thread

HEY!! you said you would stop telling people about that, it was one time...and the phone was solar powered :) :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:35 pm 

I go from chuckling when I read his posts to feeling kind of sorry for the guy...depends on my mood. I wonder if he has a physiological shortcoming or has been socially deprived all his life to the point he's developed a mental illness? Any close friends would tell him to "Just Stop It!...wouldn't they? :?