Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:42 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I83DZNOW4IQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et_epKB-O2A

Actually the Gold Custom is very tricky, the groupings is VERY good when you actually tighten up all the screws including the 2 on the silver rail (top), and the 4 screws on the side, plus the one under the muzzle brake. It's DEADLY accurate!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:18 pm 

I think the limited is my favorite. The gold just has too much gizmos on it for my taste even if it's more accurate.

You're vids have imporved Mak, I think you're doing better than when you started. Soon you'll be like Michael Kaye from Replica Airguns and you'll be attending the SHOT show!

You can’t buy a single airgun for everything. Golfers use many different clubs, airgunners need more than one gun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:51 pm 

I picked up the limited version as I am not a big fan of accessories and I have to say... Perhaps the best blowback bb pistol ever. Between myself and two of my friends, we have every blowback gun out there so I can say this with confidence. The feel in the hand is unparalleled!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:15 am 

SealTeam6 wrote:
I picked up the limited version as I am not a big fan of accessories and I have to say... Perhaps the best blowback bb pistol ever. Between myself and two of my friends, we have every blowback gun out there so I can say this with confidence. The feel in the hand is unparalleled!

The reason that the limited feels so good is that its actually a copy of the cz75 the best designed most reliable and sturdy auto pistol ever designed.
They point better than any other handgun due to the
fact the bore sits so low in them.It runs just on top of your trigger finger.
:D