Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:02 am 
Supporting Member 2009

WOW this is a pretty amazing concept, I'll have to give it a try one of these days - GOOD WORK and THANKS for making something like this!

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:05 pm 

Hi all,

I have finished the extension of the program to allow use it from a mobile, tablet, Mac or PC using the web browser. I've already posted on my website and is completely free, although you must have the full version of the program to print the targets and create the database.

Here's a video I've posted on YouTube where you can see the use from a mobile phone: http://youtu.be/gJLxzdO7oWU

I was unable to do anything about using only the mobile, since the camera it takes can not see the target from far away, you need a computer with the web server and the cameras, and a wireless network to connect from the mobile device.

The idea is to have a fixed installation only with the server and to carry only the device for shooting with the database and targets, at the end, you download the data and dump it on the computer where you have the program, at home. The server allows to configure various shooting stands, each with a different camera, so several shooters can use it at a time.

This is the web page to download it: http://www.e-sniper-shooting-practice.c ... per-server

Regards

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:21 am 

Hello again,

I have developed a new extension for the program that enables the analysis of hand movements when aiming. Is similar to the shooting gallery module, but this allows to use a laser mounted on the gun so that the system records his path until the shot is made.

The data can be saved in files and add comments on each shot, and play them later. You can see a demo in this video from YouTube: http://youtu.be/z2vy-5PBEhk

It Works only with the full version of the program.

Greetings.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:24 am 

Hi all again!

many people i have been told (quite rightly) that it is quite inconvenient to bring the computer, webcam, cables, etc. when you go to shoot outdoors.

So, i have added an option in the program to process photography's of the targets, so now would only need to carry a camera or camcorder and tripod, take photos of the targets, and, later, in home, use the program to dump the data in the database.

If you are interested, i uploaded a video to YouTube which explains the procedure: http://youtu.be/NCOP9q88HG8

I have also added to the demo a control to improve the sensitivity of the detection of the shots.

Greetings from Spain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:58 am 

Hello everyone,

I'm thinking adding a module to the program to control devices such as mobile targets and so on, using arduino boards, for now I leave a video that I posted on YouTube, if you want to take a look: https://youtu.be/-HuXrxyXzuU.

I also posted on the website a free program for design and print targets, since I see that many people enter in the site looking just for this.

Regards