Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:22 pm 

Yes they are at it again. Saw this yesterday and even though I am in Kingston at a conference I zipped out at lunch to TSC..... Couldn't resist.

Its a good deal and sorry but I am too tired to do the not for profit arms dealer thing this time.

I may have 1 to sell but will not be at cost this time as I need to raise some funds still.

Go get some!!!!!

http://plinkercases.ca/

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:59 pm 

Lucky for you I already have one of these great, fun, unique semi auto co2 joytoys - else I'd be bugging the heck out of you to get me one. I'd bring out the arsenal of politeness, begging, brown nosing at first. Failing that I'd resort to the guilt ploy. All the way to threat, although I suspect that wouldn't fly with you.
Be glad you've been spared my wrath. Knowing what a superb gun this is, I'd go bananas trying to coy - err, hope - that someone would ship me one of these. Truly enjoy it as does the wife, seeing how it's doesn't require any effort to shoot, never has any issues and is pure joy to shoot. And at 1 cent a pellet in gas costs, it's like having a PCP that doesn't cost as much as a small house.

I know Canox will be driving to a TSC soon to get one.

Edit: here's the link. It is mandatory to get the additional 3 pellet clips in order to fully enjoy the shooting experience.
http://www.tscstores.com/177-CO2-CROSSM ... E02iShrid0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:21 pm 

Or, for the exact same price (remembering this be would US$ + shipping + duties + Fedex's thievery charges) one could nab this beaut (as long as you have a PAL). According to Canox this is the only other co2 semi auto pellet rifle in the market, which came as a total surprise as I thought there'd be more.

http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Wincheste ... Rifle/2719

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:32 pm 

And it doesn't ship to Canada or they would say so.... As far as I know. Ed holton has on poisted for sale I think. I wish it was easier to get in wood.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:16 pm 

dam your eyes tsc store. why did you have to open a store one block away from me in st. Catharines. one block the other way is a Canadian tire store . where reflective winter coats are on sale that I need for work. when I saw that rifle for sale my first thought was I can make that raggedy and torn winter coat I wear last one more winter. after all it's still bright orange and kinda warm. so I must have a co2 rifle that is going to sit in a nice warm house all winter. what am I gonna do when the bass pro shop opens one block away in another direction. but i'm fighting temptation. and no more new guns till the new peacemakers come out.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:26 pm 

Joolz wrote:
Or, for the exact same price (remembering this be would US$ + shipping + duties + Fedex's thievery charges) one could nab this beaut (as long as you have a PAL). According to Canox this is the only other co2 semi auto pellet rifle in the market, which came as a total surprise as I thought there'd be more.

http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Wincheste ... Rifle/2719

Could always stay on this side of the border if you really want one (LOTS of plastic tho...): http://scopesandammo.com/storefront/pro ... -bbs-p-988

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:06 pm 

Nice find. Totally agree, it's not worth it buying from Pyramid, at the end it costs more - and that's assuming all goes well.

I've grown quite fond of the 1077 and wouldn't mind a better model. Not sure the M14 would be it, like you said, it's got a lot of plastic and hardly weighs more than the 1077. It'll be spring till my Pal is ready so I have some time to shop around. Hopefully there'll be a third choice of co2 semi auto rifles by then.
If I may daydream, how about an AR15 semi auto with dual co2? I'm already drooling at the prospect.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:44 pm 

pete wrote:
dam your eyes tsc store. why did you have to open a store one block away from me in st. Catharines. one block the other way is a Canadian tire store . where reflective winter coats are on sale that I need for work. when I saw that rifle for sale my first thought was I can make that raggedy and torn winter coat I wear last one more winter. after all it's still bright orange and kinda warm. so I must have a co2 rifle that is going to sit in a nice warm house all winter. what am I gonna do when the bass pro shop opens one block away in another direction. but i'm fighting temptation. and no more new guns till the new peacemakers come out.

It's a long wait until the peacemaker comes out.That 1077 would keep your mind occupied until then :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:02 pm 

Plinkercases wrote:
And it doesn't ship to Canada or they would say so.... As far as I know.

It is my understanding that they do ship as long as you have your Pal ready. At least that's what a member here reported recently. They don't seem to advertise it though, for anything over 500fps. However they do show the shipping price to my postal code.

But recent experience buying guns from them proves that it costs more at the end, not making it worth it. That could change if they were to offer USPS as an option. But then you run into the issue of potentially having to ship a gun back if it has a problem (been posting plenty lately on my beef with lack of QA from all the manufacturers).

Then again it really doesn't pay off to buy from these guys, which is why I'm glad to see Scopes and Ammo carrying it for a competitive price. Cabelas...

http://www.cabelas.ca/product/45634/win ... -air-rifle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:21 am 

Great!

Thanks Plinkercases for informing me of yet another airgun that I simply must buy!!!!
You know how weak we are, how little self control we have.

Once I finish typing this reply I'm registering with the TSC website and reaching for my credit card.

Dang, I can't order the CR 1077 online :evil:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:09 am 

I asked them about that once and they said they are gradually going to increase the list of items that can be ordered on line to you house or to a store.

I would get some but this is a messy week here at home and I just cant devote the time to the exercise this time perhaps another fella near TSC will grab some this time.