Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:42 am 

Hello Walmart shoppers! Are you looking for a BB Pistol that offers blowback action, a metal slide and magazine, and is a great deal? Well look no further than our sports department, because the Walther CP99 Compact BB Pistol, which had a regular price of $124.99, is now on sale for $60.00!!! :mrgreen:

Both stores I was at today (in Ontario) had them, and they were miles apart. So there's a good chance that all of them are doing it. Of course I picked one up, and I even used some gift cards I had sitting around. So it was free! :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:14 pm 

Strange. In my area, there's no sale indicated on the site, and the regular price is $149.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:04 am 

Edmonton<500 wrote:
Strange. In my area, there's no sale indicated on the site, and the regular price is $149.

I'm seeing $149 for the "with laser" model, but $119 for the regular one and it's out of stock at all my local stores. Maybe try calling around and asking what the price is? :?

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/walther-cp99-co2-bb-pistol/6000056193506

It's $89 at Cabela's Canada, and they have both the black and nickel slide version.

http://www.cabelas.ca/product/6278/walther-cp99-compact-pistol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:31 am 

Well, lookie there. I only found the /w laser page, not this one. There at the bottom, "Available for $60 at select stores," followed by a listing of the three closest stores to me. Thanks for that link -- I hope I'm not too late.

Edit: By the way, $192 for the tommy gun is the best I've seen, and I've been looking. Not the "real wood" model, but good enough for shredding paper and scaring the poop out of the neighbourhood cats before they poop under my patio before heading home (JK folks, JK -- but not about the pooping).

I picked one up (not one of the cats, nor one of their poops).

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:51 am 

Edmonton<500 wrote:
Well, lookie there. I only found the /w laser page, not this one. There at the bottom, "Available for $60 at select stores," followed by a listing of the three closest stores to me. Thanks for that link -- I hope I'm not too late.

Edit: By the way, $192 for the tommy gun is the best I've seen, and I've been looking. Not the "real wood" model, but good enough for shredding paper and scaring the poop out of the neighbourhood cats before they poop under my patio before heading home (JK folks, JK -- but not about the pooping).

Now I'm seeing the $60 price as well, I just had to re-enter my postal code.
They had other airguns on sale at the first location I visited, the 760 Pumpmaster was $30 and the 1377 American Classic was $40. The second location had some BB and pellet combo pistols for around $60. Almost US level airgun prices are always welcome! :mrgreen:

And thanks for the info about the Tommy gun, but in the time since I added that signature I picked up a tactical AK-47 airsoft gun (with metal gears and better aftermarket battery) on Kijiji for $120. That cat who keeps eating birds and having kittens is fortunate that it's so cold right now! :wink: