Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:59 pm 

http://a.pix.ge/r/9rmf9.jpg

http://b.pix.ge/t/xzq8r.jpg

http://a.pix.ge/p/jh4xe.jpg

TOZ-101 :drinkers:
MR-512 & WEIHRAUCH HW80

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:34 am 

Okay. This is BS. I've read the rules a few times; seems to me English is the only accepted language on this forum (with the exception of the French sub-forum). This has gone beyond foreign phrases, interjected occasionally. Mods: a verdict please.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:41 am 

Edmonton<500 wrote:
Okay. This is BS. I've read the rules a few times; seems to me English is the only accepted language on this forum (with the exception of the French sub-forum). This has gone beyond foreign phrases, interjected occasionally. Mods: a verdict please.

Seems like clean harmless communication to me. Not to worry, no hidden messages to trouble you.I suppose if our guys can translate to Russian , maybe HE can translate first to English.Whether or not you have an agenda of discrimination going on is another question.If it really bothers you, and so far you're the only one thats distressed, don't open the topic if its not interesting to you or use a translator.Please, no more drama with a non-issue.

Last edited by Justmyluck on Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:14 am 

ScorpsTarieliScorps wrote:
http://a.pix.ge/r/9rmf9.jpg

http://b.pix.ge/t/xzq8r.jpg

http://a.pix.ge/p/jh4xe.jpg

TOZ-101 :drinkers:
MR-512 & WEIHRAUCH HW80

Я послал вам личное сообщение относительно Пневматический пистолет законов в России .
Translation for our English members: I sent you a private message regarding air gun laws in Russia.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:28 am 

Justmyluck wrote:
Edmonton<500 wrote:

Seems like clean harmless communication to me. Not to worry, no hidden messages to trouble you.I suppose if our guys can translate to Russian , maybe HE can translate first to English.Whether or not you have an egenda of discrimination going on is another question.If it really bothers you, and so far you're the only one thats distressed, don't open the topic if its not interesting to you or use a translator.Please, no more drama with a non-issue.

Justmyluck:good point....I suppose it should be just as easy for others to translate first before sending.Myself I don't mind either way.They can translate...or I can.No big deal.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:07 am 

Justmyluck wrote:
Edmonton<500 wrote:

Seems like clean harmless communication to me. Not to worry, no hidden messages to trouble you.I suppose if our guys can translate to Russian , maybe HE can translate first to English.Whether or not you have an agenda of discrimination going on is another question.If it really bothers you, and so far you're the only one thats distressed, don't open the topic if its not interesting to you or use a translator.Please, no more drama with a non-issue.

I am actually in agreement with Edmonton>500 on this. I don't think it is an matter of discrimination but rather common courtesy. I come to this forum because I am Canadian and I like to be able read the different threads on airguns. My expectation is that I shouldn't have to use a translator to read these threads. I don't go into the French room, not because I am bias, but because I am not bilingual and I don't want to have to use a translator. I wouldn't go to Russian airgun forums (or other language) with the expectation of being able to read them without using a translator.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:09 am 

Edmonton<500 wrote:
you დებილი!!! egoisto!!!!!!!! you crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!დებილო!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ბოდიშს მოგიხდით ყველას!!!:):):)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:27 am 

Edmonton<500 wrote:
you დებილი!!! egoisto!!!!!!!! you crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!დებილო!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ბოდიშს მოგიხდით ყველას!!!:):):)

Now this ,I believe, is a personal attach and against the forum rules.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:23 am 

Tarieli's last phrase is: ''I apologize to everyone''. I think it's worth mentioning.

გამარჯობა ტარიელი! :) მე ვფიქრობ, თქვენ უნდა ნამდვილად გამოიყენოს Google თარგმნა. თქვენ უბრალოდ შეიყვანეთ თქვენი ტექსტი შეტანის ყუთი, და დააკოპირეთ და ჩასვით თარგმნა ტექსტის თქვენი პასუხი. მას შემდეგ, რაც კანადის ფორუმი, ადამიანი, რომ თქვენ უნდა ფლობდეს ინგლისურ ენას. გთხოვთ, ძვირფასო სერ, მიიღოს, რომ მხედველობაში, მე ლამაზი, რომ ნახოთ თქვენ გაქვთ სასიამოვნო ყოფნის აქ! :wink: :) აქ არის ბმული:

Тариэл Привет! :) Я думаю, что вы действительно должны использовать Google Translate. Вы просто вводите текст в поле ввода, а также копировать и вставлять переведенный текст в ваш ответ. С канадской Форума, человек, что вы должны говорить по-английски. Пожалуйста, дорогой сэр, принять это во внимание, я приятно видеть вас есть приятное пребывание здесь! :wink: :) Вот ссылка:

https://translate.google.ca/

Translation:

Hello Tarieli! I think you should really use Google translation. You just enter your text in the input box, and copy and paste the translated text in your reply. Since it's a Canadian forum, people expect you to speak English. Please dear sir, take that into account, it would be nice to see you have a pleasant stay here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:01 am 

airmec wrote:
Tarieli's last phrase is: ''I apologize to everyone''. I think it's worth mentioning.

გამარჯობა ტარიელი! :) მე ვფიქრობ, თქვენ უნდა ნამდვილად გამოიყენოს Google თარგმნა. თქვენ უბრალოდ შეიყვანეთ თქვენი ტექსტი შეტანის ყუთი, და დააკოპირეთ და ჩასვით თარგმნა ტექსტის თქვენი პასუხი. მას შემდეგ, რაც კანადის ფორუმი, ადამიანი, რომ თქვენ უნდა ფლობდეს ინგლისურ ენას. გთხოვთ, ძვირფასო სერ, მიიღოს, რომ მხედველობაში, მე ლამაზი, რომ ნახოთ თქვენ გაქვთ სასიამოვნო ყოფნის აქ! :wink: :) აქ არის ბმული:
Тариэл Привет! :) Я думаю, что вы действительно должны использовать Google Translate. Вы просто вводите текст в поле ввода, а также копировать и вставлять переведенный текст в ваш ответ. С канадской Форума, человек, что вы должны говорить по-английски. Пожалуйста, дорогой сэр, принять это во внимание, я приятно видеть вас есть приятное пребывание здесь! :wink: :) Вот ссылка:

https://translate.google.ca/

Translation:

Hello Tarieli! I think you should really use Google translation. You just enter your text in the input box, and copy and paste the translated text in your reply. Since it's a Canadian forum, people expect you to speak English. Please dear sir, take that into account, it would be nice to see you have a pleasant stay here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:54 pm 

Хороший обзор, очень интересный и душевный, продолжай в том же духе и никого не слушай!
Но лучше не пиши здесь на русском, не поймут и не оценят. Пиши на guns.ru!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:01 pm 

If I was going onto a Russian language forum - I would translate my message into Russian first.

If I was going onto a German language forum - I would translate my message into German first.

If I was going onto a French language forum - I would translate my message into French first.

It's called being polite.

Just saying...

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:07 pm 

wllm995 wrote:
If I was going onto a Russian language forum - I would translate my message into Russian first.

If I was going onto a German language forum - I would translate my message into German first.

If I was going onto a French language forum - I would translate my message into French first.

It's called being polite.

Just saying...

:mrgreen:

X2....it does seem like a good idea....I wonder how WE would be received on a foreign air gun site.hmmmm.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:24 pm 

Somehow 'polite' doesn't work in conjunction with these three vanity photographs of a man brandishing his pellet guns and a Derringer in his teeth. Funny? Perhaps, in the right context, but considering the mixed bag this introductory thread has become it smacks of arrogance by its placement on page 3 with no proper answer to the translation problem. It's similar to the munching breakfast video with the ashtray and the airgun stuff clustered around; confused intentions abound. My initial impression remains unchanged. Seems to be a bit of juvenile posting about how cool his airgunning hobby is. Which is great. We all enjoy our hobby else we wouldn't bother having it and sharing it. But yeah, it's a friggin' ENGLISH LANGUAGE FORUM dude, make an effort. And I won't perpetuate the nonsense by getting Google to run a third-rate translation of this post for him, he knows where Google is, he can do so himself.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:38 pm 

In short, boys! I am here for the sake of the show, which is not seen and could not have seen without my life. + I am glad that I found myself in the Canadian forum quite by accident! All in all ... a lot of Nazi gaatrakebs, but I do not care the Nazis and their opinions! If at least one person will be in my video and photo gallery beneficent, I'll be happy with this idea and others, liveable for me !!! Sincerely Tariel Pavliashvili

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next