Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: looking for BAM B3
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:36 pm 

Look like this onehttp://www.fototime.com/B3F680318FB4545/orig.jpg

Post subject: Re: looking for BAM B3
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:10 pm 
Site Moderator

I think I saw one at GMK Armoury in Thunder Bay Ontario (807-346-4088). Give them a call and ask about the AK-47 style air rifle with folding stock. I think they have at least one in .177 calibre.
http://gmkarms.ca/

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:11 pm 
Site Moderator

I checked the inventory at GMK Armoury this afternoon. He still has three of the Xisico B3-1 (AK-47 style) air rifles in stock. Two have been in the heated warehouse and never been on the shelf. Price is $129.95. The third rifle was a bit dusty and was propped in a corner in the gunshop. Price on this one is $119.95. These are older inventory (.177cal) but have never been sold. Contact info is above. They are aware that someone might be calling.

Attachments:
GMK Airguns 013b.jpg
GMK Airguns 013b.jpg [ 150.54 KiB | Viewed 275 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:29 am 

Thank you for your purchase and thanks Todd for helping us to make some needed space. Anyone else that is interested in the B3 or D18 clones please call the shop. I open at 10:00 am est.

Jamie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:58 am 

Cactus wrote:
Thank you for your purchase and thanks Todd for helping us to make some needed space. Anyone else that is interested in the B3 or D18 clones please call the shop. I open at 10:00 am est.

Jamie

You are welcome! Thank you for taking my order over the phone last evening. I :think: the mans name was Jamie but regardless, VERY helpful and friendly, polite dude.

Always wanted one of these.

Peter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:20 am 

ITGUY wrote:
Cactus wrote:

Jamie

You are welcome! Thank you for taking my order over the phone last evening. I :think: the mans name was Jamie but regardless, VERY helpful and friendly, polite dude.

Always wanted one of these.

Peter

Yup, that would be Jamie, the general manager. Very knowledgeable and a diehard shooter.
Actually, all the staff are like that.

Rick.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:36 pm 

TCooper wrote:
I checked the inventory at GMK Armoury this afternoon. He still has three of the Xisico B3-1 (AK-47 style) air rifles in stock. Two have been in the heated warehouse and never been on the shelf. Price is $129.95. The third rifle was a bit dusty and was propped in a corner in the gunshop. Price on this one is $119.95. These are older inventory (.177cal) but have never been sold. Contact info is above. They are aware that someone might be calling.

Thanks buddy to let me know! I did purchase today.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:36 pm 
Site Moderator

david2958618 wrote:
TCooper wrote:

It's a good thing you moved quick on the purchase. All three B3 rifles were sold before lunchtime today.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:52 am 

TCooper wrote:
david2958618 wrote:
TCooper wrote:

It's a good thing you moved quick on the purchase. All three B3 rifles were sold before lunchtime today.

I've learned over the years...Snooze = lose, so I moved on it Friday night. These out of production guns don't come up often.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:48 pm 

GOOD NEWS GUYS

We have found one more XISICO B3 AK47 Clone in 177 brand new it is available for sale SOLD SOLD SOLD

Thanks
Jamie