Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: o rings
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:37 pm 

Hey guys, any one knows where I can get set of o'rings for air cylinder Hatsan AT 44
Thx

Post subject: Re: o rings
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:24 am 

If you know the sizes you can order online from Spaenaur, or if you are close to Kitchener go to the store. I have always had good luck there.

http://www.spaenaur.com/

Jeff.

Make a fast friend. Adopt a greyhound.
WAGG. Waterloo Area Greyhound Group.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:43 am 

Thx for replying, no I don't know the sizes, but took the tube apart and went to Able o'rings in Toronto, they managed to match them. But after all the trouble it was the gauge that was leaking, so now a trip back to match that one.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:16 pm 
Supporting Member 2009

I try and buy Canadian if possible. But when I needed a fairly large order, I sent out a list of what I needed.
Canadian suppliers were 10x or more expensive (if they even replied, some replied weeks later, or not at all).
Pretty easy choice with those numbers. Best thing to do us find your sizes and place an order from the US.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:16 am 

I agree, minimum order at Able O'ring is $10.
On the other note, I think I just got a Hatsan bug!!!.
My BT65 broke, the loading bolt (rear action) got stuck and won't move al the way back, only about an inch. With the probe on the way I cant remove the screw under it and separate the breech.
Any ideas?