Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: why cant I
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:43 am 

iv been wanting an AK styled airgun for a bit but the one i found cant be baught in canada because its a replica ?was i reading this right our airgun rules are a bit silly .my tanfoglio looks just like a real 1911 .

Post subject: Re: why cant I
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:33 am 

It is scary looking to politicians. No sense to some of our gun laws. I can have a VZ but AK powder burners are a no no. Explain that one

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:10 am 

If you don't mind buying an airsoft gun there are a LOT of seriously mean looking rifles in that format. They can run to pricey, though.

To get an idea, look here: https://www.replicaairguns.ca/airsoft-rifles

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:29 am 

Currently out of stock but:
http://www.canadashootingsupply.ca/cros ... rifle.html
Personally, I would also consider going the airsoft route as they can be pretty accurate, less hazardous and you can play indoors more easily.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:55 pm 

I wen;t into Niagara quartermaster on welland ave. in st. Catharines once when I was living near it. the owner had one of these. beautiful. airsoft. he let me hold it and look it over and man it was heavy. I;ve never seen a real one but from videos I,ve seen this was identical.

Attachments:
CM-042_8_mark.jpg
CM-042_8_mark.jpg [ 58.4 KiB | Viewed 1013 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:59 pm 

Sometimes you get lucky.

http://www.airgunforum.ca/forums/post501743.html?hilit=warehouse#p501743

These were New Old Stock and happened to come up on the forum when a members friend was clearing out his warehouse. They sold pretty quickly and I wish I had gotten more than one, but I'm just being greedy :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:25 pm 

looked at some airsoft but you know for the prices of a new .22 springer the deeeper wallet ones you all know the kind .lol. i dont know :toimonster: my money is going that way <-----

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:44 am 

had a bit of fun with an air soft ak -47 last weekend .fun but i dont realy want to deal with bateries and chargers and so on . as a wall hanger its beautiful . but that might be it .I did however speak with some one who has the black opps contonmouth ak c02 bb gun.for sale so ill cross my fingers and hope he realy wants to sell .i know their power is low not acurate but its what i want .