Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 12:27 pm 

Got these 2 yesterday and they will have a good home for years to come. (oh and i call all my guns/rifles by female gender)

Attachments:
File comment: hw40pca and hw45
IMG_20170506_105413560.jpg
IMG_20170506_105413560.jpg [ 122.51 KiB | Viewed 2519 times ]

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 12:36 pm 

Now you're talking. Two superb shooters. I have both, and the HW 45 is well worth the time and effort to shoot it well. Congrats! RC

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 3:03 pm 
Site sponsor and moderator

8)

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:17 pm 

Nice pistols. Mine have no names. Yahoo!!!!!!!!!! more females. :shock: I have enough trouble just keeping one in my life happy. Therefore none of mine have female names. Need more hassle get a mistress! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:29 pm 

wheeliehd wrote:
Nice pistols. Mine have no names. Yahoo!!!!!!!!!! more females. :shock: I have enough trouble just keeping one in my life happy. Therefore none of mine have female names. Need more hassle get a mistress! :lol:

I got 2 teen daughters on top, good thing they like it, they are already proficient with the 177 since it belonged to a friend (as in beer caps or small gamo gallery paddle @ 10meters). We'll see what happens with the 22 when we get to the range.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:27 am 

shoot wrote:
wheeliehd wrote:

I got 2 teen daughters on top, good thing they like it, they are already proficient with the 177 since it belonged to a friend (as in beer caps or small gamo gallery paddle @ 10meters). We'll see what happens with the 22 when we get to the range.

Cool. You take them to a gun range? Do you have to follow same casing rules that power burner restricted pistols have moving between ranges?

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:17 am 

wheeliehd wrote:
shoot wrote:
wheeliehd wrote:

Cool. You take them to a gun range? Do you have to follow same casing rules that power burner restricted pistols have moving between ranges?

Its more on the family land then anything else, although there is an airgun range in town (sub 500) and you cant move any rifles or pistol out of your lane without the RSO doing it for you. And regardless, I teach my kids safe handling of airguns the same way you would treat a firearm, letting them use them removes all curiosity factor.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:55 pm 

I been looking at new toys lately and cant decide between something like AA510 or some sort of 10m target. So im looking for a peep sight for my HW80 and holding off for now.

Removed the scope from the 80 and tried this. Also finally sighted in the holo sight, which works suprisingly well.

Attachments:
sistersdressedup.jpg
sistersdressedup.jpg [ 340.66 KiB | Viewed 1818 times ]