Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:31 pm 

Just wanted to let everybody know that tickets are now available for a raffle that will be helping the Canadian Spring Gun Team with their travels to Glanusk Estate, Wales this September to compete in the 27th World Field Target Championships.

Tickets will be $5 or 3 for $10, to purchase tickets you can PM/email/txt/call me directly or phone Airgunsource (1-800-565-9527). Draw to be held following the close of FT season; Fall 2017. A skill testing question may be required.

Prizes will be;
1) Limited Edition (1 of 1) AA TX200 MKIII in .177cal
2) Hawke Endurance SF 6-24x50
3) 10 tins of JSB Match Diabolo 8.44gr
4) Colt Single Action Army Revolver

All prizes are made available by our team sponsors; Air Gun Source, Air Arms, JSB and Hawke. So a huge thanks goes out to all of them for making this possible, their support is greatly appreciated by our team.

We would also like to thank any and all participants for their support and wish you all the best of luck!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:16 pm 

If your coming to the shoot on the 24th bring me 6. ttys Chris

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:10 pm 

Hey Chris, aren't you coming to Port Colborne on 17th? I'm sure Joel or George will be there.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:28 pm 

Has anyone posted it I haven't seen any mention of it, but yeah now that you mention it I'll be there.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:36 pm 

Me neither, but we should have confirmation the latest by Tuesday as, I believe, the order for the medals has to be placed by Wednesday.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:34 am 

Lots of tickets remaining everyone, I have seen some of the pictures of the Limited Edition (1 of 1) TX200 and it is a beauty!!!

Cheers

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:36 am 

Tickets are still available, draw is to be held October 28th at the Elmer Fudd match in Port Colborne

Cheers,

Last edited by jgoodz420 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:48 am 

Maybe the draw is oct 28th?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:49 am 

jckstrthmghty wrote:
Maybe the draw is oct 28th?

:lol:

Yes, Oct 28th. Thank You

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:26 am 

The 2017 CAFTA Spring Team raffle has been held and all winners have received their prizes. We would like to thank everyone who bought tickets to support the team, this is greatly appreciated and all funds go directly team related competition costs. With this past raffle we were able to cover the cost of all the team shirts, a portion of registration costs and have a little bit left over, which will also go back into the registration costs.

We would also like to give a big thanks to our team and personal sponsors, without their help this raffle would not be possible. First and foremost we want to thanks Travis at Air Gun Source, he has sponsored myself and others personally as well as the entire team with organizing the raffle, securing/donating prizes for this as well as as many other matches and he always seems to have whatever long list of parts, pellets or other toys we may need. Travis also made the trip down to Port Colborne and competed in the Annual Elmer Fudd Hunter match, then later drew the names for the raffles winners. We would also like to give a big thanks to Air Arms, Hawke and JSB for sponsoring the team and donating some really great prizes, while I was in Wales I had the pleasure of meeting the owners of Air Arms (second in from the left side in the picture) and got to personally thank her for donating this rifle as well as their involvement in the sport of FT in general; the Canadian team also signed a Canada flag and gave it to her.
Attachment:
Resized_OI000039.jpeg
Resized_OI000039.jpeg [ 174.85 KiB | Viewed 1356 times ]

The breakdown of prize donations/winners is as follows;

1) Limited CAFTA Edition TX200 ------- from Air Arms ---------- Won by; Geoff M
2) Endurance 30 6-24x50 SF Scope --- from Hawke ------------ Won by; Joel G
3) Sleeve of JSB 8.4gr pellets ---------- from JSB --------------- Won by; Tony L
4) Colt replica BB Revolver ------------- from Air Gun Source --- Won by; Larry C

With this raffle working out as well as it did we are planning to do another one for the 2018 Worlds which will be held in Poland (http://www.wftc2018.com/). Currently it looks like we will have a 4 man piston team comprised of myself, George H, Zach H and Jeff H. Tickets should be made available earlier this year and we hope to have even more prizes to offer everyone. As soon as this next raffle is put into motion I will post all the information I have and in meantime if any people or companies would like to offer prizes of any type please feel free to contact myself or Travis.

Thanks again from Team Canada to all the great people and companies that made this possible!!!
Attachment:
Resized_IMG_2017-10-07_16-39-58.jpeg
Resized_IMG_2017-10-07_16-39-58.jpeg [ 167.01 KiB | Viewed 1356 times ]