Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: And yet another one!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:12 pm 

Couldn't help, 25$ off of regular price at my local CT :mrgreen: . And I wanted to see the new ergonomics, and check the other improvements, and see if it's as accurate as the preceding gen, and, and...well, I guess I'm addicted :lol: Haven't target and chrony tested it yet, just fired a couple shots to see if all is functioning well, and as a matter of fact it seems to be as good as the preceding gen! :D

Attachments:
IMG_5145.JPG
IMG_5145.JPG [ 224.29 KiB | Viewed 1644 times ]
IMG_5146.JPG
IMG_5146.JPG [ 248.55 KiB | Viewed 1644 times ]

Post subject: Re: And yet another one!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:15 pm 

airmec wrote:
Couldn't help, 25$ off of regular price at my local CT :mrgreen: . And I wanted to see the new ergonomics, and check the other improvements, and see if it's as accurate as the preceding gen, and, and...well, I guess I'm addicted :lol: Haven't target and chrony tested it yet, just fired a couple shots to see if all is functioning well, and as a matter of fact it seems to be as good as the preceding gen! :D

So are you trying to convince us, or yourself? :)

I'm sorry, but I recognize my own kind when I see one...I'm so bad now I'm buying multiples of everything....you know, "just in case". Started awhile back when I bought FOUR of those Canadian Hunters...cause it was such a good deal, and, well, spare parts and all :) :)

I have just BARELY managed to avoid the dark side...stopped at 3 nice ones....but now I find myself drawn to the Mr. Marvin type pieces. I dont give a damn about "collector value" but some of those oldies are gorgeous.

Congratulations on the new pistol and I'm sure it wont take long before it looks nothing like it does now.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:37 pm 

OK Peter now I think you know me a bit too well hehe! And what do you mean by ''I'm sure it wont take long before it looks nothing like it does now.''? :lol:

You know, I've been able to ''stay into the light'' until now, but... it's... haaard! And the older I get, the weaker I feel... so don't push me! :lol:

As for the oldies (my true weakness), there may be a nice 'family picture'' coming up. 8)

:drinkers:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:53 pm 

A pic of oldies huh? If I were the cynical type I would think you were throwing out the hook, making me drool over some of the lovelies you undoubtedly have, and then miraculously be for sale a week later....you know....to fund the steel breech, Lothar Walther barrel, extended probe, oversize bolt handle, hammer spring, flat top or hpa conversion, modified valve, walnut furniture....ALL of which you probably had on order before you opened blister pack!

Nah...couldn't be!! :) :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:43 pm 

ITGUY wrote:
A pic of oldies huh? If I were the cynical type I would think you were throwing out the hook, making me drool over some of the lovelies you undoubtedly have, and then miraculously be for sale a week later....you know....to fund the steel breech, Lothar Walther barrel, extended probe, oversize bolt handle, hammer spring, flat top or hpa conversion, modified valve, walnut furniture....ALL of which you probably had on order before you opened blister pack!

Nah...couldn't be!! :) :)

You're right, that won't be :wink: Don't need to hurt myself to fund my mods, and since I can make a lot of parts by myself, my mods aren't too expensive :)

Here ya go :mrgreen:

topic76845.html