Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: Greetings from Ottawa
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:31 am 

I am in Ottawa, and just came across this forum when searching for a way to sell my air pistol. I have had a Crosman Mark II (.177) air pistol since I was a kid (also had a couple of air rifles over the years too). Used to shoot in the basement, and at the cottage for plinking. Haven't used the pistol in many years, though. Recently I tried it out and it had suffered from lack of use, as the seals were leaking. I found a replacement kit on EBay and did my best to fix the pistol, but something isn't right; it holds a CO2 charge now, but when I fire it, the pressure escapes around the handle. I think something is misaligned inside, but I am not inclined to go to the effort to disassemble it again. I looked into paying to get it fixed, but it was going to be frightfully expensive (way more than I am willing to pay for a gun that I probably paid $30 for almost 40 years ago).

So here I am trying to sell it. I am looking to buy a new air pistol - probably a Crosman American Classic pump model (P1377). This may admittedly not see much more use than the last one, but at this point I am hoping to have a bit of fun with the kids and show them how to shoot an air pistol.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:01 pm 

Welcome to the forum Gmorry! I hope you'll find an appropriate home for your Crosman Mark ll.

Megiddo65