Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: Re: Death and air guns
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:44 pm 

YepYep wrote:
DocGadget wrote:
Your family will sell them for what you told them you paid for them... so you better tell your wife the truth!
We were told many times don't lie to your wife.... Sadly, my wife still don't know I have a HW40, a P1 and a P17... They never show up at the same time, so she think it's the same one, the same 50$ P17....

I will face the issue later when she need to sell the guns... Don't want to let her sell my HW40 and P1 for 25$.....

Sent from my LG cellphone

I buy new things I stick them under bed. After a couple days I pull it out so she sees it. She says where did that come from I say it has been there for a while. It is not a lie and it ends the conversation. LOL

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:48 pm 

wheeliehd wrote:
YepYep wrote:
DocGadget wrote:
Your family will sell them for what you told them you paid for them... so you better tell your wife the truth!
We were told many times don't lie to your wife.... Sadly, my wife still don't know I have a HW40, a P1 and a P17... They never show up at the same time, so she think it's the same one, the same 50$ P17....

I will face the issue later when she need to sell the guns... Don't want to let her sell my HW40 and P1 for 25$.....

I buy new things I stick them under bed. After a couple days I pull it out so she sees it. She says where did that come from I say it has been there for a while. It is not a lie and it ends the conversation. LOL

Man you all need better wives.. I don't need to hide anything. Box come in the mail, did you buy another gun..YUP. Nothing else gets said. Mines not even pissed off I spent 400$ on a shoe box.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:50 pm 

wheeliehd wrote:
YepYep wrote:
DocGadget wrote:

Didn't she able to remember how many guns you have in total??

SO ~ You need to have a large based number of the guns you own to confuse her ~

FWB300SU#Tau-7#IZH-46M#FWB-65#CP88-C
~Target~
HW 30s/35e/97k/40+Extender/P3+Scope/70#CZ200s Laminated@10fpe#AA ProSport-177@12fpe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:03 pm 

Location: Southern Gulf Islands, Beautiful British Columbia, Canada
Quote:
Man you all need better wives.. I don't need to hide anything. Box come in the mail, did you buy another gun..YUP. Nothing else gets said. Mines not even pissed off I spent 400$ on a shoe box.

So you keep telling us ........ you're a minority kind sir, get use to it, ha ha ha.

*Air Arms S510 Extra*Artemis M11 MK II*CZ 200S*Benjamin Marauder*Brocock Concept*Cometa Orion*Daystate Huntsman*Daystate Revere*FX Dreamline*FX Streamline*Hatsan BT65*Kral Puncher*Reximex RPA*QB78D*Weihrauch HW100S*Artemis PP700SA*PP750*Snowpeak CP1-M*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:55 pm 

leadslinger wrote:

Nope ~ you can let us to risk for a better wife as it's too risky to do that again ~ lol

~Target~
HW 30s/35e/97k/40+Extender/P3+Scope/70#CZ200s Laminated@10fpe#AA ProSport-177@12fpe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:13 pm 

My bro just finished his inventory - pictures, descriptions and price on all his guns - all in a 3-ring binder. I am going to do that same as it will

make things easier for my wife when that time comes. If I get around tu-it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:49 pm 

Maybe off topic again.... Remember one thing...

Besides guns, do you guys shoot with cameras too? But I think even you don't, you know Nikon cameras, right? But do you know the genuine Nikon lens not named Nikon but Nikkor? [emoji16] Okay, it's about a husband told his lovely wife.... I bought a new lens for my camera to shoot you good pictures... Don't worry, it's cheap! It's the aftermarket Chinese lens. You see, even they put the wrong spelling about the names... Nikkor.....

~Target~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:59 pm 

YepYep wrote:

Besides guns, do you guys shoot with cameras too? But I think even you don't, you know Nikon cameras, right? But do you know the genuine Nikon lens not named Nikon but Nikkor? [emoji16] Okay, it's about a husband told his lovely wife.... I bought a new lens for my camera to shoot you good pictures... Don't worry, it's cheap! It's the aftermarket Chinese lens. You see, even they put the wrong spelling about the names... Nikkor.....

don't start with cameras...lol
Nikkor is the brand of lenses produced by Nikon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:47 pm 

Ace wrote:
YepYep wrote:

Yes indeed Ace! I have a 1962 Nikon F Photomic SLR with the Nikkor lens.

Megiddo65

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:54 pm 

It looks we go off more further now....

But it is true... Fell into this hole will cost you more than shooting PCPs...

I stopped with a Canon 7D (I like the Canon UI and softwares better) and a 100mm macro L lens only.

~Target~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:48 am 

megiddo65 wrote:
Ace wrote:
YepYep wrote:

nice... 8)
I have a pretty good collection of Nikon F series cameras my goal was to complete that series
but had to put the breaks on it for a while still need the F5 and F6... :(
oh yeah and im not racist i have Canon cameras too... 8) :mrgreen:
are we going to talk guitars too... :rock: :supz:
man i really need to stick to one hobby... :rolleyes:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:55 am 

Ace wrote:
megiddo65 wrote:
Ace wrote:
[quote="YepYep"]Maybe off topic again.... Remember one thing...

nice... 8)
I have a pretty good collection of Nikon F series cameras my goal was to complete that series
but had to put the breaks on it for a while still need the F5 and F6... :(
oh yeah and im not racist i have Canon cameras too... 8) :mrgreen:
are we going to talk guitars too... :rock: :supz:
man i really need to stick to one hobby... :rolleyes:[/quote]Hobbies need money and time to support ~ so I picked up the air guns a year ago because the cost per shot is so cheap ~ [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Guitar is nice ~ looks so cool and so handsome while grabbing it in hands ~ ( but guns looks cooler ~ lol) I spent a little time on it while I was on junior high school and found the old guitar belongs to my mother from under the bed.... But can't find anyone play with me, then I gave up and now play this thing with my son..... Image

~Target~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:14 pm 

Hmm never thought of that. I have a PAL rated airgun, need to figure out who would get it if something happens to me. I have a friend who has powderburners, I like him but he thinks airguns are a waste of time... Not sure it should go to him but at least he'd know how to properly value and re-sell it which would be fine by me.

Rest of my airguns aren't PAL rated thankfully, wife knows how much they are worth. I decided to rip the bandaid off right away and tell her, it did not go well, but eventually she understood and accepted it, although I suppose it's fairly difficult to opine on something when it's already arrived at the door lol.

- For the challenge: Weihrauch HW45 Black Star Pistol (.22 cal)