Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:20 pm 

Please put me down for 1 tin of 22 cal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:25 pm 

yes indeed!!!!!
where is that kim at????
Walter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:11 pm 

Hey Randy!Like in the PM i sent ya,make that 10 tins of .177's and one tin of .22's :D :D .Thankyou Walter. My mistake,i thought it was 500 per case :shock: not 5000.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:36 pm 

Done. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:01 pm 

please add one more pack of .22 cal to my order please

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:58 pm 

done

Post subject: how do we pay ?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:01 pm 

how do we pay ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:31 pm 

Well I need to now take the total number of pellets wanted by us, ask the supplier for a landed cost I will then determine a per tin price for everyone and if we agree I guess I will pay the supplier have them shipped to Calgary and then I will distribute them accordingly with the post office charges. This has got a little more involved than I thought but what the hell this is a great group of people. I was thinking either PayPal or some other form of electronic payment or old fashioned Money Orders whatever works.

Should have this wrapped up on Saturday. I know this seems strange but we are breaking ground here with this pellet.

Randy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:33 am 
Banned

thanks for taking the time and effort, btw. :supz:

Post subject: Amount
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:26 am 

Make shure you cover all your expenses and incidentals or you will be short.

A noteworthy effort

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:04 am 

Thanks guys really appreciate the support and I will post all the itemized expenses just so everyone knows.

But just so everyone understands the supplier is only doing this as a one time shot to make their product known in Canada which is very similar to what other companies have done in the past. So after this point they will most likely be going thru a appointed North Americam Dealer/Dealers. We all need to respect how the Supplier Retailer relationship works and that Airgun Businesses need to realize a profit to stay in business. So what I am really saying is after this shipment and if we like this product offering we will need to support our Dealers as they are the ones who really will support us in the end by providing service and continued access to product.

Thanks again, Randy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:02 am 

How true Randy. Again, your efforts are appreciated. I'm looking forward to seeing how they work in the 350mag. The only problem is, if they don't work well........I have no other choice than to purchase a PCP to use them up :D If CJN is reading this.....yes, I'm thinking of going to the darkside next year!!! :shock: [u]Shocking isn't it![/u] :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:45 am 

I just bought the october issue of Air Gunner, and they have a writeup on the .177 piledrivers.I'll quote a few tidbits from the writeup.- .177=21.2 grain-The Piledriver has a head diameter that's bigger than the skirt,the opposite of a conventional pellet.The new design won't work if the rifles breech does'nt have some form of tapered'lead in'.-there are two head sizes -4.46mm for choked barrels,and 4.5mm for unchoked,larger bores,like BSA,s-Due to its shape,it is essential that the Piledriver is pushed into the breech in a perfectly,centrally-aligned-it mustn't be 'lifted'at the back,as is the case with some bolt-action pneumatics.-ThePiledriver mustn't sit over the air transfer port,as the boat-tail can fall into it and get misaligned in the rifling.The Piledriver retains 90% of its muzzel energy at 25yrds with sub 12ftlbs.rifles.Walter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:04 pm 

PILEDRIVER ORDER LIST NOW CLOSED!!!!

Yes these pellets must be loaded correctly and all the PCP owners I have conversed with all swear by them. But remember these are not Crosman Wadcutter Pellets and as with any high end pellet or bullet they must be handled and loaded accordingly to yield the best results. The secret is the alloy used and non-skirt design. From 25 yards and beyond NO skirted pellet can match the energy retained or wind bucking.

So here are the the final numbers that I will be quoted on. This Monday I will recieve the final numbers and post them and then once I get a okay from everyone individually I will place the order.

30 – Packs (125) .177

81 – Packs (100) .22

4 - Packs (100) .25 Unfortunately these are SOLD OUT and will not be available for awhile, SORRY!

So that's about it, I will keep you posted once the supplier confirms the shipping costs.

Supplier's Email Response:

25 pellets,..The original stock in its entirety has been bought outrite by Logun. This is the PENETRATOR pellet not the EXT (EXTERMINATOR). It will be 6-8 weeks for the new tooling to be finished for the .25 EXT and the XP variant. I will then run 100,000 .25 pellets in a 50/50 split. That’s just 150 boxes of each. It is expected these will have a demand way in excess of supply. Now I can calculate weight and final cost. Will mail you Monday AM as soon as freight forwarders get back to me.

For 350 mag:

Oh no 350 mag!! The Darkside, be careful it has taken my soul as all I seem to shoot now in my Condor. Imagine how all my powder burners feel now so alone!!! Yes I feel so evil now. :twisted:

Randy :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:05 pm 

Are there 2 sizes of the .22 piledriver as well ? Once for choked and One for unchoked barrel ?

I am using Crosman 2260 barrel. Is it choked or unchoked ?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next