Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: Airforce pump
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:39 am 

Just received a very used Airforce pump. The insides were in need of a good cleaning and re seal.While trying to get it to work properly by cleaning, I broke the end off the final stage rod. Also the anti air return valve was not sealing. I, E-Mailed the folks at Airforce and inquired about the part,s and seal kit prices and Dwayne said he would send the ,final stage rod, a new return valve and the seal kit FREE OF CHARGE just the postage had to be paid by me. Hard to find that kind of service anywhere anymore. I realize the Airforce pump,s are not the fastest to refill a gun ,but they might be the easiest. Very little effort to pump when reaching the 3000 psi mark. Kodos to Dwayne at Airforce. :supz:

Post subject: Re: Airforce pump
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:48 pm 

X2 I've found dealing with AirForce directly is a real treat. They have it in stock and unless you are ordering a receiver, there is no hassle at all!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:24 pm 

Have one those pumps works fine but many fail. I have to say out of all the companys I dealt with Airforce is top notch in every way. The parts are readily available, reasonably priced, what more can you ask for? :mrgreen:

I for one am glad I support an onshore business that backs their products. My Airforce air rifle is the only item I own with a lifetime warranty. Had a valve problem and a CO2 adapter problem both were replaced free of charge and promptly!

Lets see the other airgun companies match that!!!!!

Rachel at Airforce is also great. :D

Randy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:26 am 

It's nice to know good companies still exist today.

I had a similar experience with MTM, not only did they answer my email promptly but also sent spare parts I didn't ask for just in case.

I think it's important to give credit when it's due. We don't hesitate to tell everyone when we encounter crappy service (yes Palco Sports it's you I'm looking at :evil: ) but we should always do the same when we see great people giving great service.

You can’t buy a single airgun for everything. Golfers use many different clubs, airgunners need more than one gun