Canadian Airgun Forum
http://www.airgunforum.ca/forums/

Hatsan AT44 1022 internals
http://www.airgunforum.ca/forums/topic42992.html
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Grizzlypeg [ Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Hatsan AT44 1022 internals

I took a series of pictures of the internals of the AT44 for reference for others.

Image
Safety off

Image

Safety on

Image

Trigger assembly (cocked, see sears engaging through inspection hole):

Image

Image

Image

Safety ball detant over spring
Image

Image

1 of 2 top action screws

Image

2nd of 2 top action screws

Image

trigger before installation, showing spring in correct postion, held by short stub of dowel
Image

Image

hammer and spring

bushing beneath spring

Image

small spring that pushes on lever in receiver

Image

Author:  Grizzlypeg [ Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hatsan AT44 1022 internals

Complete lower ready to take apart
top view
Image

bottom view

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Author:  Grizzlypeg [ Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hatsan AT44 1022 internals

Grizzlypeg wrote:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Author:  chronic [ Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hatsan AT44 1022 internals

Good job bud, this is really helpful for people. I wish I had this the day I pulled mine apart :D

Author:  ralphtonka [ Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hatsan AT44 1022 internals

where is the part that i gotta change to make it spit fire? :lol: just kiddin, great post!

Author:  Flyby [ Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hatsan AT44 1022 internals

much appreciated, man. You know I saved these photos! 8)

Author:  DocGadget [ Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hatsan AT44 1022 internals

Were you able to disable the automatic safety? If so how did you do it?
I hate automatic safety.

Author:  Grizzlypeg [ Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hatsan AT44 1022 internals

DocGadget wrote:
Were you able to disable the automatic safety? If so how did you do it?
I hate automatic safety.


I'm ok with it. You would need to remove the top portion of the lever that causes it's automatic engagement on cocking. It's the portion that sticks up into the receiver, and visable from the rear. When you cock the lever back you can see the tab (tip of the lever) that sticks up, being pushed rearward. That's the portion you would need to remove.

Author:  Canadian Plinker [ Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hatsan AT44 1022 internals

Great pics!
One thing though... how do you remove the barrel? That's one thing I couldn't figure out on mine. :oops:

Author:  Grizzlypeg [ Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hatsan AT44 1022 internals

Canadian Plinker wrote:
Great pics!
One thing though... how do you remove the barrel? That's one thing I couldn't figure out on mine. :oops:


I haven't done it yet, but here is what I understand. There are two set screws. One of them under the rear sight and it's screw. Remove them and twist and pull the barrel. There is a port on the bottom of the barrel that you need to ensure you line up properly on reassembly.

Author:  Canadian Plinker [ Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hatsan AT44 1022 internals

Grizzlypeg wrote:
Canadian Plinker wrote:
Great pics!
One thing though... how do you remove the barrel? That's one thing I couldn't figure out on mine. :oops:


I haven't done it yet, but here is what I understand. There are two set screws. One of them under the rear sight and it's screw. Remove them and twist and pull the barrel. There is a port on the bottom of the barrel that you need to ensure you line up properly on reassembly.


I actually just got it by myself, and yes, you are exactly right... just remove the two hex screws under the rear sight. Thanks!

Author:  catwing [ Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hatsan AT44 1022 internals

This AT44 model looks like 2009 model, current model has balance weight on triger.

Author:  Eliminator22 [ Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hatsan AT44 1022 internals

Do you think that one of the air tank support posts could be safely removed? I wonder if they might affect accuracy, given that the barrel is not "free floating" and is essentially married to the air tank, which might expand or contract slightly when full or depending on outside temperature?

Thx

Ed

Author:  Voltar1 [ Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hatsan AT44 1022 internals

I removed both barrel bands. No change to accuracy. Made a disc and spacer to take a swivel stud for a bipod.

Author:  DocGadget [ Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hatsan AT44 1022 internals

Voltar1 wrote:
I removed both barrel bands. No change to accuracy. Made a disc and spacer to take a swivel stud for a bipod.

Any pics of that? I'd like to see it.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/