Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 2:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: Re: Diana20 T01
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:28 pm 
Supporting Member 2009

Sorry to revive such a old thread, but..... I found a good deal on a 20, have been searching the web for info and this is the best, and almost only detailed info I could find. Dan still is the Man, a decade later.

Does anyone know which seal the 20 uses? Is it the same as the 24? Or maybe the 34? Or something different all together? Haven't chronied it yet, not even sure it needs a seal, but I like to have parts on hand.

This is a nice little gun. Simple, good quality, what more can you ask for.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:46 pm 

Woody wrote:
Sorry to revive such a old thread, but..... I found a good deal on a 20, have been searching the web for info and this is the best, and almost only detailed info I could find. Dan still is the Man, a decade later.

Does anyone know which seal the 20 uses? Is it the same as the 24? Or maybe the 34? Or something different all together? Haven't chronied it yet, not even sure it needs a seal, but I like to have parts on hand.
This is a nice little gun. Simple, good quality, what more can you ask for.

sorry Woody cant help you there never had one...but why not just ask the man himself... :wink:
pm him im sure he would be happy to answer you questions...from the look of the seal they don't
look like they would be hard to come by being a newer style seal and all.. 8)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:06 pm 
Supporting Member 2009

Thanks ACE,
I was hoping Dan would read the post, or maybe someone else could chime in. As I mentioned, this is the only source for good info on the model 20 I could find. I imagine others will look for the same info, hopefully CAF will provide the answers.

I guess I should have just gone to the source as I will likely contact him to try and get one. In my experience, contacting Sniper get expensive fast. It starts with a simple seal, next thing you know you have a new gun and spare parts. Not a bad thing, but my toy budget is low at the moment, this year got off to a good start (or bad if I weren't single).

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:06 pm 

Woody wrote:
Thanks ACE,
I was hoping Dan would read the post, or maybe someone else could chime in. As I mentioned, this is the only source for good info on the model 20 I could find. I imagine others will look for the same info, hopefully CAF will provide the answers.

I guess I should have just gone to the source as I will likely contact him to try and get one. In my experience, contacting Sniper get expensive fast. It starts with a simple seal, next thing you know you have a new gun and spare parts. Not a bad thing, but my toy budget is low at the moment, this year got off to a good start (or bad if I weren't single).

i hear you buddy but questions are free :wink:
im sure Dan is busy and doesn't go through and read all threads
im sure with a simple PM he could tell you if the seal is interchangeable with another model..
ah.. the single life... :lol: :lol: