Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:20 pm 

They just want to be contrary Lauchlin, that's the only reason. I have no issue with the mask and I like the anonymity. I take no issue with the washing of the hands or the keeping space, I've done that for years already.

Mainly, I think people like to go on these days about how they are being wronged every chance they get.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:27 pm 

lauchlin wrote:
I can't understand the resistance to putting a mask on .I put them on at work all the time for the last 32 years some times for weeks on end .And the rudeness of some of the people why

I blame the internet... people are generally sheep... they follow their heard of friends or online connections.

If you're a anti-vaxxer, you've already got yourself surrounded with other anti-vaxxer types usually. If you're the type to believe in conspiracy, your online group of connections are typically going to be spewing some sort of bull that you believe in.. The exact same goes for the typically hardcore right wing people who believe the government shouldn't have a say on what you can and can't do. Except for all the other rules they already follow... duh..

So if you're even remotely connected with idiots who believe that their rights are greater than anyone around them.... you get rude assholes going to anti-mask rallies, spreading the disease by having all their friends over etc.

What surprises me the most is the sheer volume of these type of people coming out of the woodwork these days.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:07 pm 

They are coming out the woodwork because the internet gives them a venue. My wife has a business IN OUR HOUSE where the people come, you should hear what some of these ladies are regurgitating from things they read on Facebook. Like how masks deplete your oxygen and similar nonsense.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:31 pm 

ricksplace wrote:
Humour regarding covid19 is a little sparse, but here is an example I heard:
Covidiot tried to enter a Metro store without a mask. Staff would not let him in. He left muttering "sheeple".
Normal person in line behind me said, " He probably won't get infected. The virus attacks lungs, not a-holes"
A general chuckle ensued.

The spell auto correct on my cell phone always changes Covic to Comic. If not caught it looks like I think its funny.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:40 pm 

Like the birthday party in Vaughan a week ago had 22 people. 11 have now tested positive for Covid. I think the whole bunch of 22 should be charged. I have a heating company and I always go into people's houses with my mask on even though people tell me I don't have to wear it, I keep it on. I don't mind the new lockdown as some people just don't get it. For those that say I hate wearing a mask, I say, I hate wearing it also but I do my part and protect others. So close to hopefully ending the virus, let's stop it now and do our part. CHEERS!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:15 pm 

wheeliehd wrote:
Like the birthday party in Vaughan a week ago had 22 people. 11 have now tested positive for Covid. I think the whole bunch of 22 should be charged. I have a heating company and I always go into people's houses with my mask on even though people tell me I don't have to wear it, I keep it on. I don't mind the new lockdown as some people just don't get it. For those that say I hate wearing a mask, I say, I hate wearing it also but I do my part and protect others. So close to hopefully ending the virus, let's stop it now and do our part. CHEERS!

Thank you for your service. Heating is essential in Canada. ;)