Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:38 pm 

Yes, Tom, thanks I agree with what Peter said. your photos are always what I look for first after a match. Specially the matches I can not attend. Great job this time, as always and Thank you. :D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:10 pm 

CBS shooter wrote:
Yes, Tom, thanks I agree with what Peter said. your photos are always what I look for first after a match. Specially the matches I can not attend. Great job this time, as always and Thank you. :D
Thank you for running the match

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Feinwerkbau 300S
FX Dreamline Classic
Weihrauch HW100KT FSB
Weihrauch HW97KT
Weihrauch HW50S
Artemis M16
Artemis PP700
Weihrauch HW40
Beeman P17
Stoeger XP4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:44 pm 

You're so nice, Tom, much appreciated.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:10 pm 

What a great day we had for our match. Sunny up to the end when
we had a shower to cool everyone down. The HAHA winds were playing tricks again. hard to read, light, but gust were enough to throw out some shots off unexpectedly. HAHA !
The course was interesting targets had strange paint jobs. Rob W was at it again with two targets on the post. A couple of bunker shots. Then to challenge the open guys , who were not shooting the positional kneeling or standing. Rob had a set of pink targets set at longer distances for them to shoot. Plus he had a test shot at a frying pan back at the berm. It had some deep dents at the end of the match. Hope you all enjoyed the shoot as much as I did.
We had a good turn out with 19 shooters in all. One new shooter Howard B . Was nice to see Tim Mac out this way. Ray C decided to Join us for this match. Lanny H who I have not seen in a while and Tony M too. Brian W and Jeff H were Missed at this match.
RESULTS
Hunter Piston had four shooters , Harold S cleaned up with a 101. James L took second with a score of 98. Marc S had 92 for third. Rob W finished with a 79 despite some issues with his rig.
Hunter PCP also had four shooters. Tony L had a great day shooting a 112. Mike P followed up with a 106 for second. Tom K placed third with a score of 102 and, Howard , our new shooter had a great first match with a 89. He was one away from clearing the stand lane. one away on lane 4 . But nailed lane 2 with a clean score. Hope we see you at Nationals Howard.
Open PCP fielded the largest class with 9 shooters over twice as many shooters as the other classes. Lanny H took first with a 57 scored. Rob G and his Red Wolf placed second with a 54. Third was a three way tie. Dennis E, Richard S ,and Tony M all scoring 53. Chris H had a 45 placing forth. Geoff Mac 40 for fifth Peter E shot a 34 for sixth with Ray C hitting 31 to finish out the division.
WFTF had two shooters. Tim Mac took first with a 51. Tim was pleased with his positional lanes clearing the kneeling and only leaving 1 point on the standing. Bob W managed a 48 for the day.
Thanks you are in order BIG TIME.
First thank you to HAHA Club for the use of there fine facilities. Also for looking after the gate for us, before and after the shoot. To all of you , you rock. Everyone really pitched in to make this a great shoot. thank you all. I watch as you pegged targets and ran strings in the wet field getting your feet more than just a little wet. Thank you guys you made running this match a pleasure. Rob W deserves a special thanks for his support on every level , thanks Rob. Chris for getting everyone signed up and paid, thanks Chris. Tom K for his great photos. Which are always posted to CAF right after matches thanks Tom. :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:21 pm 

It was great to be back in the east to connect up with old a new friends. Shooting at HAHA brought back memories of shooting some matches on the Elmia 100M range back in the day when rain forced us under the roof. I was fortunate enough to be in a squad with Bob W. and can definitely relate to running a match and competing in it as well. It is not as easy as many may think; the mind keeps spinning to be sure all is running smoothly.

Things ran smoothly and the experience will definitely lead to a very well organized shooting event for the Nationals. I hope to see everyone again at the Nationals, plus a good number more.

Thanks to Bob, Rob and Chris, especially, but also all those who chipped in to help and to be part of a group that makes for a very enjoyable overall experience.

See you on the 15th, 16th and 17th of September.