Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:26 pm 

That Chen was even charged for holding the thief, was in itself, a travesty of law.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:37 am 

We often got to wonder the mindset of some of these judges making these rulings? How many should be pulled from the bench and fired on the spot? Take a look at this clown that got caught, how many more just like him/her not even paying any mind to the crime put forward?
https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna14410634

I think most of us "get it" and understand once the situation is under control there is no need to keep smashing the thief's head in.....

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:53 pm 

All these clowns belong to the same club. The more and more these situations occur, the more people see their true colours and agendas.

Artemis CR600W .177
Diana Stormrider .177
Seneca Dragonfly MK2 .177

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:07 pm 

My God, that's disgusting! Bloody judge deserved to get "life"(considering his age) - die in jail you pervert!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:37 pm 

Simply putting on a soldier's uniform, a police uniform, a judges robe, etc. Does not entitle someone automatically to any "extra respect" in my eyes.

There have been many soldiers, judges, police, and other such persons that have been charged and convicted on sexual offences, drug offences, violent crimes, etc. Also let's not forget the tendency for some soldiers to later join extremist groups.

There is unfortunately, nothing about putting on any sort of uniform, or swearing any type of oath, that can actually physically stop people from doing bad things, if they are bad people.

"I went to god just to see, and I was looking at me" - Marilyn Manson, "The Reflecting God" (1996).

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:40 pm 

You are right, Twiggy, but usually bad people do not 'join' those professions.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:00 pm 

Daryl wrote:
You are right, Twiggy, but usually bad people do not 'join' those professions.

Actually, just do a google search and type in "corrupt judges"......It is absolute insanity what is going on these days. These judges are the cause of it all. Paid off puppets that rarely see the justice system turn on them. They're a "brotherhood" of thieves and corruption.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:14 pm 

Time have changed, then, since I was a peace officer.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:10 pm 

I can see the points from both sides. A hardware store in town has apparently been ripped off by thieves too many times. They post still shots from their CCTV tapes. On the posters they just say looking for information on missing persons. Everybody knows what it is.

-TL

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk