Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:48 pm 
Site sponsor and moderator

franklet wrote:
Just bought from them as well. Of all the places I emailed, Kelley at D&L was the only one to provide a helpful response -- and very quickly. And he (I'm guessing by the spelling, possibly she) answered ALL my questions patiently.

Kelly is an always extremely helpful She. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:11 pm 

D&L were my introduction to airguns. Absolutely easy to deal with and things have worked great ever since...... except for that ever growing collection of metal I am accumulating :)

I would heartily recommend them any day.

cheers
Jeff

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:20 pm 

I just ordered from them for the first time on the 1st. My Leapers scope and a few other bits arrived today in excellent shape. I'm quite pleased.

I don't know about D&L but sometimes offering to pay via EMT might save you a couple of percent.

CFSC/CRFSC Instructor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:24 pm 

Yep, good to go with this store!!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:00 am 

I've made purchases from both D&L Airgun and Eric and can't say enough about both of them being great sellers :D ,
two thumbs up for both. The items were priced fair, the sale processed accurately, the items packaged well and shipped promptly.

The only appreciable difference between them that I noticed is the delivery time to the east coast and that's out of their control. It takes two weeks for me to receive a parcel from D&L compared to one week for Eric.

In regards to all the negative feelings in these post, let it go guys. It's Christmas :D
Peace on earth and all that jazz.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:30 pm 

I have ordered from D&L with no problems.

Jon in Kingston,ON>

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:28 pm 

I have ordered rifles, pistols, scopes, pellets and accessories from them with never a problem, fast shipping too.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:50 pm 

My first purchase from them was with a money order.Received my stuff in record time.All the way from BC so quite happy with them. :D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:27 pm 

So, I'm guessing that in the five years since the OP, D&L is still delivering happy experiences as they did in 2011.

Merry Christmas, Sureshot!

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:53 pm 

QuietStorm.. wrote:
Just curious ? It's my first time to be ordering stuff from them.. but unfortunately, they don't have a pay pal account. I've recieved an e-mail stating." I can call them with my credit card info, or send them money order." I just don't feel safe giving my credit card number out.. Anyone with past experience(s) with this company? please let me know how it turned out !!
here's their link :http://www.dlairgun.com/Air-Pistols.html

Always a pleasure to deal with them. I do not hesitate to give my card info to them, BUT- I use a land line. No cell phone (other than perhaps a Blackberry) and no remote land line, either. Must be hard wired just as the single phone in the house happens to be- in my shop where it's needed for ordering 'stuff'.

2 rifles, 3 or 4 scopes and many pounds of pellets.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:58 pm 

Good eye, Edmonton<500 ...
I guess he didn't like the service he got ... looks like his last post was almost 5 years ago.
While I'm here I'll add my experience ... purchased several times ... will continue in the future, top notch service.

Canuck 12 Ga O/U
Webley Alecto .22
Webley Tempest .22
Crosman 2240 .22
Crosman 1322 .22
Beretta PX4 .177
Member of NFA, CSSA & IPSC

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:57 pm 

Ordered today. And I'm totally satisfied with the personal over the phone..

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:40 pm 

I recently purchased a high end Hawke scope from D&L and was pleased with my questions answered promptly, the transaction and prompt shipping. When I went and mounted it I found that I was getting two sets of lines for both axis's. If this had been a purchase at a local walk in store I would have expected to return it, fill out some paper and walk out with a replacement item. Not at D&L, instead I was told I had to return it to their supplier in Ont., I live on the Vancouver Island. They did e-mail me a shipping label, the problem with that was that it was all in their name. If undeliverable or destroyed in shipping I had no recourse, no record of me returning it to anyone. Plus, Canada Post told me that the rate on the label typically takes 8 days. That's 16 days lost in shipping and who knows how long in deciding whether they are going to repair or replace it. For $550. I expected to get a better service plan. It cost me $50. to return the scope with insurance, signature proof of delivery and 3 day shipping. I guess I should have asked more questions before buying this scope. But how much is due-diligence and where does paranoia start? Disappointed, new toy and can't use it!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:03 am 

Hmmm... You weren't by any chance wearing glasses at the time, were you? :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:18 am 

No I had my driving med. a few month back and no eye issues at all, thanks