Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:46 pm 

Picture a tranquil pond and in this pond there is a small fish swimming just under the water and he spots a fly hovering above the water and thinks to himself if that fly were to drop just 6 inches I would be able to jump up and get him. So the fish went about his business keeping an eye on the fly.

A little while later a fisherman comes by the pond and sees the situation and thinks to himself if that fly were to drop just 6 inches then the fish would get the fly and I could stick out my net and I would get the fish. So the fisherman sits down and starts to enjoy his lunch.

A small field mouse wanders up and looks over the situation and thinks to himself if that fly were to drop just 6 inches then the fish would jump to get the fly and the fisherman would drop his cheese sandwich to get his net so he could get the fish and I could run in and get a bit of his sandwich. And we would all be very happy.

Just about that time a sneaky sly cat wanders on to the situation and thinks to himself if that fly were to drop just 6 inches then the fish would jump to get the fly and the fisherman would drop his cheese sandwich to get his net to catch the fish and the mouse would run in and get a bit of his sandwich. And I would run in, get the mouse and everyone is laughing.

A small time goes by and:

The fly drops 6 inches the fish jumps out to get the fly. The fisherman drops his cheese sandwich to get his net. The mouse runs in to get a bit of the cheese sandwich. And the cat runs in and in all of the commotion loses his balance and falls in the pond.

Do you know what the moral of the story is?

Every time a fly drops 6 inches a pu$$y is sure to get wet!!
:)