Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:45 am 

Not really a joke, but a funny story I posted in a thread, you have to love College :wink:

So one day I am leaving the school, walking through the parking lot and I hear a car start up that sounds INSANE 8) "What is that?" I'm thinking, looking around I see it a 2005ish Saleen Mustang, the supercharged model :drool:

Some younger guy has just hopped in it and is giving the engine a workout, there was lots of people around so everyone was watching/listening.

He gives the car a final rev and pops it into reverse...

This is when it became a lot more obvious this was not his car; the car launches back (in reverse :P ) and he happens to have it perfect inline with those really big parking curbs (about 12"wide 8" tall and 12ft long) two off them in row to be exact. The rear driver tire hits the curb and goes up on top, as speed racer has no idea what he is doing he doesn't manage to stop and now both tires are up on the curb and the whole car is sitting on a 20* angle :shock:

(Keep in mind this all happens in a split second as he probably doing 40K's in reverse)

So again, instead of stopping and trying to get his car off the curb, he proceeds to turn the wheel to the left as if backing out. This cause the front wheel (that was on the curb) the go off the right side, and the rear drive wheel to go off the left side. When this happened the whole pivoted (on the underbelly of the car :shock: ) fell to the right and left the drive tire about 8" off the ground spinning freely 8) :lol: 8) :lol:

The guy hops out and yells "F'ing piece of sh!t, WTF!!!"....I start laughing uncontrollably and have to just walk away, as I am walking away I ask some other guy if he saw that and we have along laugh on the walk home 8)

I strongly debated starting a "slow clap" but it probably would have been a bad idea... :twisted: