Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:34 am 

I in for sure on that weekend.
I just stood tall, raised my voice, and demanded from my wife that I go to the shoot that weekend.
I told her how I was the boss and I would do what I wanted to do no matter what she said. She never said a word----------and I think my eyes will be open and cleared up by that weekend so I can see to shoot, if the swelling had gone down.
That is if I can find my guns.
(I'll be there for sure).

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:49 am 

should be available, work schedule will be changing mid april but should be able to make it happen if we pin a day down in the next week or so.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:55 am 

Hi All
So far we have - possable
1] blade57 2] Gippeto 3] Plasticman 4] Voltar1 5] Whitewolf 6]bluemoon 7]fireball
8] little rocker45 9] big rocker45

11:00 - BP
12:00 till 5:00 - shooting at weekend warriors = 300.00
300.00 by 9 of us = 33.00
If they people so far are okay with this - I will book the place.
The cost will go down as more come out.
I will do the burger thing in June or July - when we know the sun will be shining and it will be above 0 - I hope.
Let me know what you all think
Brian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:01 pm 

You fellas have SWMBO......I have a NANNY who looks after my mom (had a stroke), if she wants that weekend off, I won't be there....otherwise I will BE THERE.

Most likely that my new gun or scopes will not have arrived by then....DARN !

Have you read my post - Scope from the UK - REASON ?

WILD REASON !!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:04 pm 

It looks like a awesome scope Albertarebel .
Crazy reason why they won't ship here.
Hope you can make it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:42 pm 

Bad news for this airgunner. I have been informed that the weekend of the shoot is Easter and besides that it is the only weekend that my "keeper" has off in April. Also i find out that family is coming to our place for the weekend to have Easter. Therefore, I am going to have to forego the shoot this time. Keeping the peace at home is best in this situation. There is just no way that I can make it on this weekend. Sorry. I'll be there for sure the next time (it is part of the deal I made). Have a great time guys---I'll be thinkinbg of you..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13