Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: Gevarm 20 rd mag
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:17 pm 

Anyone know of any body looking for an original 20rd mag for a Gevarm .22 ? I understand they are quite rare and going for $175 in the US crazy but true.I'd be more reasonable............Harold

Post subject: Re: Gevarm 20 rd mag
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:39 pm 

Try CGN. See lots of Gevarm rifles up for grabs in the equipment exchange, many with spare mags...so they're out there. I'm not sure long/high capacity mags appeal to allot of shooters, rules-out most bench and prone shooting. I don't even like 10-round mags in my rimfires, let alone those 20 round sticks!

Good luck.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:38 pm 

Sold fast wish I had more.In a gopher patch I hate reloading.Thirty rd sticks are the norm for the 10/22 and I've seen 50 rd drums.A buddy has a twin 10/22 mounted gatling gun that eats those in about 10 seconds tri-pod ground mt. Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:29 pm 

Just saw on CGN, someone has a 20rd. Gevarm mag for sale. Text from the post is copied below here;

Looking to sell a 20 rd. Gevarm mag. It fits the Gevarm E-1 and possibly the A3 and A6, although I don't have one to try it with. It also holds more like 25 rounds. Tons of fun at the range, which definitely makes up for it being a bit funky looking. Very good condition, I can provide pictures if necessary.

Asking $175 shipped.
Would consider trades for a Ruger or Mossberg .22lr rifle or Maverick 88/Mossberg 500 shotguns. I'm also interested in milsurp rifles and handguns. Let me know what you've got, worst I can say is no thanks!

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:30 am 

Just to let you guys know that mossberg 802,702 and 715t 10 and 25rd mags work in the gevarm with slight mods to the mag well and filing out the mag catch notch in the front of the mag. I have personally tried it and it works just fine.