Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: Re: Petit probleme
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:59 am 

mr4speed98 wrote:
Toujours rien recu, Rhonda ma envoyer un email le 17 octobre dissant que Weihrauch envoyais la commande bientot, une chanche que j'ai collé tout ca et j'ai pus continuer a tirer durand l'été. Je suis très décus de Weihrauch, la carabine va très bien, ces un charme tirer avec mes si ces long comme ca a chaque fois qu'il y a un bris wow !!!

Ben c'est loin l'Allemagne pis SSSO doivent pas recevoir une commande à toute les semaines j'imagine...
Quand j'ai écrit pour la crosse d'épaule pour le HW45 Mr. Weihrauch m'a répondu lui même en moins de 2 jours, puis j'ai échangé 2 ou 3 courriel avec lui. Ça pas niaisé... c'est peut-être la faute de SSSO ?

You can’t buy a single airgun for everything. Golfers use many different clubs, airgunners need more than one gun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:12 pm 

Comme tu dit ssso ne doive pas recevoir de commande a tout les jours !!!

Beeman 1047 .177 et .22
crosman C40 .177

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:29 pm 

J'ai recu ma crosse, ca fait quelque semains, voici la raison du retard !!

I apologise sincerely for the huge delay in getting your stock for the damaged HW98 shipped out. The order arrived last November 15th and Michael’s father passed away on the 16th of November—in the stress and confusion of it all, your stock was put away for your shipment and out of sight out of mind, I am afraid.

It was with horror, we realised it was still here yesterday, after all this time—I cannot apologise enough.

I will be shipping it to you tomorrow, and I just need to confirm your address is still the same.

Once again ~ I am so very, very sorry.

Sincerely,

Rhonda

Ces un peut de ma faute aussi, je n'est pas envoyer de email pour avoir des nouvelles, surtout que l'hiver je ne tire pas !!

Beeman 1047 .177 et .22
crosman C40 .177

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:32 am 

mr4speed98 wrote:
J'ai recu ma crosse, ca fait quelque semains, voici la raison du retard !!

I apologise sincerely for the huge delay in getting your stock for the damaged HW98 shipped out. The order arrived last November 15th and Michael’s father passed away on the 16th of November—in the stress and confusion of it all, your stock was put away for your shipment and out of sight out of mind, I am afraid.

It was with horror, we realised it was still here yesterday, after all this time—I cannot apologise enough.

I will be shipping it to you tomorrow, and I just need to confirm your address is still the same.

Once again ~ I am so very, very sorry.

Sincerely,

Rhonda

Ces un peut de ma faute aussi, je n'est pas envoyer de email pour avoir des nouvelles, surtout que l'hiver je ne tire pas !!

Un concours de circonstances fâcheux... l'important c'est que tu l'est reçu à temps pour pouvoir tirer avec vue que tu tire pas l'hiver (je sais pas comment tu fait).

You can’t buy a single airgun for everything. Golfers use many different clubs, airgunners need more than one gun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:54 pm 

Bien je tire quelque plombs mes pas souvent, surtout pas comme l'été ou je peut passer 500 plomb dans une fin de semaines !!

Beeman 1047 .177 et .22
crosman C40 .177