Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:19 am 

True enough, that's why I love em. Thanks for the props Wolf :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:39 pm 

cdnairgunner wrote:

Hi cdnairgunner, Very nice work in here, drooling over your work and all this vintage. I was wondering where you acquired your grey magazines for the .357?

You have to tell me about this aluminum on the front of this thing!? I think its pcp, but plz tell me about it... cheers

"When Obi-wan talked about the darkside of the force who knew he was referring to windows...?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:19 pm 

Hey thanks, I appreciate the compliments. And I tend to focus on the vintage stuff since it seems to be a lot sturdier and more modifiable than what is out there now (for the most part). Anyways, this one is PPC style, that's what I was going for. It's actually been upgraded with a custom steel cylinder made by JezX since the photos (as well as another barrel from JezX that is longer with better rifling). Regardless, the grey ones I had to track down from a couple of places since they are sort of rare. MrMarvin here on the forum had a couple, and I got two from Ebay. If you look around you can find them.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:55 pm 

Not currently accepting repairs due to working more/other interests. Already have two I haven't even started yet. Advice is gratis if you need any, feel free to email (might take a few days for a reply).

Thanks people.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:33 pm 

Umarex Brodax fitted with .177 rifled barrel with magazine adapted to take pellets. Trigger surfaces have been smoothed and shaped, which brings the action very close to that of a 38T which is the standard I go by. Doesn't break like glass, but close.

This is in the process of being converted to a Deckard PDK Blaster, and will be using 3D printed parts.

Oh yeah, I'm back. Repair shop open for select projects. Still specializing in Crosman revolvers.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:36 pm 

Wow! Incredible work!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:30 pm 

Thanks, starting to sell a few pieces and the repair shop is open again. PM for quotes, plus I can do tunes on many of the older guns.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:03 pm 

Great to hear, and many thanks for your contributions to our air gun community!
:supz: