Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:56 am 

Does anyone know where to buy the new Crosman 1322 pistol in Ontario?Can't find one anywhere except in the states.

Post subject: Re: Where to buy
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:33 am 

They have it in ScopesandAmmo.com for $69.99. Cheap!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:40 am 

Airgunsource has them for same price as well

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:20 pm 

You can also try Le Baron they carry the Crosman 1322.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:06 pm 

My latest experience with one of the aforementioned suppliers was awful. The other suppliers have been friendly and professional, to say the least. You have choices.

I would emphatically encourage you to stick with Airgun Source and Lebaron's when ordering within Ontario.

Last edited by WolfyW on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Where to buy
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:24 pm 

Ive seem em at canadian tire but they cost more there....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:19 pm 

WolfyW wrote:
My latest experience with one of the aforementioned suppliers was awful. The other suppliers have been friendly and professional, to say the least. You have choices.

I would emphatically encourage you to stick with Airgun Source and Lebaron's when ordering within Ontario.

Not saying you did not have a good experience with S&A WolfyW, but I have been dealing with Eric for over two years and have not one bad thing to say about the customer service! I would hate to see MyCrosman make a decision just based on your say so!

I have had more than 40 transactions with S&A over that time and am very pleased. I have seen people bash both Airgun Source and Lebarons here, yet they stay in business because several people are happy with them as well. My crosman needs to formulate his/her own opinion, based on their dealings, not our bad ones! Just my $0.02... for what that is worth! :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:40 pm 

Quote:
OnTarget45 wrote
You can also try Le Baron they carry the Crosman 1322.

I just checked their online catalogue but it looks like they don’t carry the Crosman 1322

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:51 pm 

Hi rav if you check it again you'll notice underneath the ad for the 1377 it mentions the 1322c, it sells for $68.94?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:05 pm 

WolfyW wrote:

Wolfy, you are not alone. I noticed some sort of attitude problem when dealing with S&A a while ago. I had a problem with the shipping charges being a little higher than the same stuff coming from D&L in B.C. He got offended when I sent him a copy of D&L's quote. As far as I know I was being courteous in my exchanges with him and there was no reason for getting abrasive with me. I have decided to order new stuff from D&L, Le Baron's, Airgun source, and Specialty shooting sports from now on. Look below the 1377 picture in Le Baron's catalogue, you will see in writing that the 1322 is available.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:25 pm 

Quote:
OnTarget45 wrote
Hi rav if you check it again you'll notice underneath the ad for the 1377 it mentions the 1322c, it sells for $68.94?

Thanks for correction OnTarget. I missed that “footnote”. The 1322 is even a buck cheaper in LeBaron than in Scopes&Ammo and AirgunSource. I also checked Specialty Shooting Sports Outdoors and they have the 1322 for $67.75. Still a bit cheaper! But that’s not Ontario like our friend MyCrosman requires.
Enough places in Canada to buy one.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:34 pm 

I have dealt with all the mentioned online suppliers (except Airgun Source (yet)). I have not had any bad dealings with any of them. Freight can be an issue, of course, but it is a cost of doing business. My $.02 worth. :)

Bart

Crosman:3576;1377;Phantom .22; 760;2289G;2240;C41:782
Daisy:Red Ryder;Model 25;15XT;008;Grizzly 840B;953 Target Pro;201;188;1200:717:880
Walther CP99 Compact
Umarex Steel Storm
Colt 1911 Nickel
Beeman P17
Baikal IZH60
QB78D

OMG 100+ now!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:44 pm 
Supporting Member 2009

I called 2 Lebaron stores yesterday looking for a 1322, none in stock. I think next year they will have Unicorns in the catalog. They typically have lots of great stuff at great prices in the catalog, finding it in a store is another story.
One thing that is a plenty at Lebaron is attitude, if you want to be treated like litter I would head there, Markahm is the best for that. I have actually been made fun of in the store buy a worker. I didn't even ask him a question, he just walked up to me and saw a pamphlet I picked up for a stove they carry. Little did he know I wasn't going to purchase it, I build my own and wanted read their claims and compare to my own gasifier. The next best thing was the cashier rushing me out the door as I looked at ammo, she was one step away from pushing me out the door in broken english.

Scopes and Ammo may cost a bit for postage, but I got dinged for postage from Speciality Sports last week as well. I ordered $12 in daisy 953 magazines, paid $11 and change for postage. They put them in a HUGE box when a bubble envelope would have sufficed. Not complaining, they provided great service. I am just pointing out no one is perfect.

No one store is perfect, most have a similar passion for airguns (all but Lebaron) as we all do. However, none of them run as a charity at this time. They all need to make money to make it worth their while to provide us with our goodies. Support the little guy as they supports us. If you look at the big picture none of them are getting rich. Not many have the buying power of Walmart or Canadian Tire yet provide us with close pricing.

If you ever want to see a passion for airguns, talk to Eric at S&A. I have never dealt with D&L nor AGS, but from what I have heard they are just as great.

Post subject: Where to buy
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:47 am 

Eric at scopes and Ammo has always answered questions via email even when I didn't buy something. His phone clerk didn't seem to know much but she is there to process orders not be a fountain of information. I heard "you will have to ask Eric" about 3x in 1 minute and decided to just wait and sent another email lol.

DL has always been awesome to me i found their shipping charges may be padded a tad but for a couple of buck so what - if i were shipping out 40 packages a day with pellets etc I would be adding a buck or 2 for packing mats.

Replica airguns Mike has always been good to me very helpful and informative. A little less so after the sale but it is a business and the next sale keeps the business going.

Bought directly from SSSO and they had some of the best prices going, gave me a couple of free tins of pellets and were really friendly.

DL is who i have used the most but i have bought from Eric a few times and every time I've been happy with all the above businesses above.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:31 am 

x3 Wolfy and Backyardigun and there are many more...