Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:04 am 

[imgImage][/img][img][IMG]http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b618/ern_895/100_0274.jpg[/img]ImageImage[/img] I'm tinkering doing grips . These are examples of my work. For now I will only make them for people custom made by order only . I have arthritis in my hands and can only do so much at a time and don't want to be overwelmed . My issue here in the Yukon is getting the wood as you can see i've used oak I have some maple and enough of the black walnut for one more set . Another forum member is getting me the wood from Calgary so if there is a specific wood you would like I can try to get it . Usually takes me about a week or so depending on the hands and the weather . Prices are negotiable depending on the cost of the wood not out to break the bank I'm reasonable . I'm a retired Mechanic on disability so I'm not trying to make a living at this . If you like them and appreciate the workmanship I'll make you a set for a resonable price .

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:23 pm 

I can vouch for the quality of work Ern does. I just received the second set pictured. Beautiful workmanship. Fit the gun and my hand perfectly. I can not say enough positive things about these grips. If you want something truly custom and hand crafted for your 2240, drop him a line. He's also a great guy to deal with. A true gentleman.

Thanks again for the great grips.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:10 am 

I am too with Arthritis and will turn 50 in June. Could you make a set of those in Rosewood? No rush as I don't have the 2240 in my hands yet. You can PM for the quote with shipping.

Thanks Much!
-Rick

Brocock Concept .22
3 Crosman MK 1 pistol .22

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:13 pm 

Are you still making these beautiful grips?