Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: Re: 22xx BNM breech
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:49 am 

Adolfo,
I will be definitely getting the one with the weaver rail and the let handed breech. I am waiting on my BlueFork breech to come from Idaho, hopefully this week!!! I think I'd build the BNM into a rifle with the shroud and do one of my custom brakes I have been work on.

Brocock Concept .22
3 Crosman MK 1 pistol .22

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:49 am 

Carbon tubes.... http://www.clearwatercomposites.com/

According to Sean, shipping to Canada is expensive....

Bob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:05 pm 

walther wrote:
How's the quality of those bnm breeches btw?

They are excellent. Very heavy duty. Might be too large for a pistol though as they are about 6 inches long and 1 1/4 inches tall. Would make for a large 2240. The bolt is very slick.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:10 pm 

rrdstarr wrote:
PaddyFritz,
I saw the breeches and saw you could get one with a 10 shot magazine! Does yours have that option? Thinking of ordering one in the next few days. Actually I am seriously thinking of taking the plastic Crosman breech to work and making all the measurements and make one there from Aluminum.

You must have some machines at home to do the work you are doing? I can do the work I need to do after work hours. I am an Aviation machinist by trade.

Thanks, Rick

They use marauder magazines.

Other than a mig welder, I have almost no tools. Just your standard homeowners tools like a dremel, drills, and so forth. I am not a machinist. I wish I had access to, or knew how to use the equipment some of the guys here have.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:20 pm 

Blue Fork lower on ebay 170978067015 if anyone is interested.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:28 pm 

aztek.ajn wrote:
I don't remember where I got it from, but it was from a website from.. Germany I think, the seller makes the tube for aircraft part? I think they are for those small planes that look and fly like the real planes the breech you can get it from here http://bnm111.hpage.co.in/breeches_avai ... 03259.html

Whats the ID of the carbon tube you fitted on the bnm breeech please?? What size fit's best?

Post subject: 22xx BNM breech
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:46 pm 

paddyfritz wrote:
walther wrote:
How's the quality of those bnm breeches btw?

They are excellent. Very heavy duty. Might be too large for a pistol though as they are about 6 inches long and 1 1/4 inches tall. Would make for a large 2240. The bolt is very slick.

Large eh that's alright was thinking more if a 2250 tubed carbine anyways..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:55 pm 

lanky94 wrote:
aztek.ajn wrote:
I don't remember where I got it from, but it was from a website from.. Germany I think, the seller makes the tube for aircraft part? I think they are for those small planes that look and fly like the real planes the breech you can get it from here http://bnm111.hpage.co.in/breeches_avai ... 03259.html

Whats the ID of the carbon tube you fitted on the bnm breeech please?? What size fit's best?

The one that I have is ID= 22.73mm/0.894" it fits very well but I need to put little bit of oil to push the tube in to the breech because the breech has two O-Rings

crosman 2240 (modded to target pistol)
crosman 2260 tactical
Beretta px4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:04 pm 

aztek.ajn wrote:
lanky94 wrote:
aztek.ajn wrote:

The one that I have is ID= 22.73mm/0.894" it fits very well but I need to put little bit of oil to push the tube in to the breech because the breech has two O-Rings

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:48 am 

Old thread revival! I found a good cf tube for $13 from China. 25 OD and 23 ID. Nice and sturdy. Damned if I can find the damn thing in the house?!?!?

Will get some pis of semi-completed 2240's.

Brocock Concept .22

Post subject: 22xx BNM breech
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:42 pm 

Nice work that looks wicked!

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:15 pm 

Well now that you guys brought this old post to live im goning to show you some upgrades on my 2260, i wanted to get a red dot for short distance, the scope was too much if i wanted to shoot within 8-16 yards so i got a red dot (tube style ) and because the low mounts incouldnt used the round magazine :? So i returned the scope and i got a cheap china made reflex sight, the cheap thing work very well and because it has weaver rails around i mount a laser on it so i can shoot without bringing the rifle to my shoulder :D ok too much blah blah here are some pics

On this pic the the "dot " looks blurry but it could be because the camera the actual dot or sights of this reflex sigh look good not blurry at all

crosman 2260 tactical
Beretta px4

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:36 pm 

Adolfo! Getting better!!!
Whose laser is that? How is it mounted?
Think i might do a 45degree offset mount for my Burris FastFire 3 dot sight. Flash light laser forend of a weaver/picatinny style. Reaper gave me some pics of his tactical 2250!!!:D

Brocock Concept .22

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:49 pm 

Adolfo wrote:
i know this is a little old post but any progress on the gun? im putting a carbon fibre "shroud" on mine, but at the muzzle end its gonna have a aluminium muzzle brake, i havent finished it yet but i have a few pics, the muzzle brake needts to be shave a little bit so i will be able to put half of the brake in to the CF tube

What is the CO2 temperature "sticker" thing? Does it work well? Where can you get something like that?

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:54 pm 

Hey Rick, I dont remember the laser brand if thats what you asking for? I got it from ark army surplus, and its mounted on the red dot, the red dot its a tactical red dot so it has three weaver rails around the lens i think you can see on the pictures, but i need a 45 degree offset for the laser too, the gun case doesn't close if the laser is mounted. And why u got pic from reapers gun and i dont ? Come on send me reaper's pictures of his tactical lady :P

crosman 2260 tactical
Beretta px4