Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: Hallo Colleagues!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:29 am 

Hi dear Colleagues,
Let me introduce my self with few words:
My name is Georgi Y.Voyvodov-born in Bulgaria 44 years ago in the Heart of the Roses Valey-Kazanlak City.My dad is bulgarian,my mum was from Ukraine.My father was assistant manager in the biggest in Europe military plant "Arsenal" in the Ammo Department,my mum was a Ministry of Defence Representative in the same Company for 30 years.She died in 1997.My dad is pensioner now,70 y.o.today he have birth day....
My self:First time touched air rifle when I was 7 y.o.this was my birthday present:Russian break barrel rifle Izovka 0.177 / 90 m/..........:wink:Still have it in my father's home.
Have 3 masters degrees:Veterinary Medicine,Special and general Psyhology and MBA Economy.
Since 1998 live in Dubai ,UAE.At the moment working as a Floght cargo operations Manager in Canadian Logistics Corporation-Its Middle East Branch.Before that in Coyne Airways-British Cargo Airlines as a operations Manager.
Have 3 kids:Daughter 22 y.o. ; 2 sons 16 and 4 y.o.
Married for Ukrainian lady-Natalie.This is my 4-th marriage,home last one :oops:
Love fishing,shooting,love my TREK bike,and Hard Rock & Blues...Still pulling the strings of my guitars when I am in the propper mood...
That's almost all i think.Thank you for your attention :shock: :D :shock:
A,forgot to share with you my Nick name TINY because of my dimentions:6'6" tall / 300 lbs.

Cheers :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:44 am 
Site sponsor and moderator

Welcome to this forum.
Enjoy your stay
I love earing from other country
Rene

Last edited by under500fps on Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: tHANKS
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:13 pm 

Thank you Rene.Merci !!
I'm observing this forum and finally decide to join it.Very well organized and maintained.I am a member of another few forums worldwide:Russian,Bulgarian,US and UK trying to help to the beginers and to learn more and more for my favorite "Desease" :D :oops: from the more expierienced pneumo-maniacs.This is my kingdom of Oz and I enjoy big time.Thanks.

Georgi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:55 pm 

Is this the same "Zavod Arsenal" that also used to make Kiev cameras in the Ukraine? (photography, my other hobby)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:32 pm 

No my man,Kiev is in Ukraine which is 3000 miles away from Bulgaria.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:07 pm 

Now i know where you are from
http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&ll= ... 1&t=h&om=0
http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&t=h ... ,39.550781

Last edited by under500fps on Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:31 pm 

Yes,the stars on the maps are on the right spots.In my opening post I mentioned my origin .After i had a look at your collection,now i know why your nick name is under 500 fps :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:55 pm 

I use to have a 308 bolt action and 12 gauge pump action for hunting and sold them and now i do most of my shooting indoors.
And i am having more fun now and i shoot a lot more.
I really don't need more power for now but i may change my mind later on.