Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:50 pm 

Acording to my women, 3 is more then enough :mrgreen: . So since I want a KWC GSG 92 with blow back 8) I will have to sell one, OK out the door goes the USP, so until I sell it, I have to wait. :cry:

On the Steel Storm, we can not see it, there a red dot laser installed on the right side, and the screws on the carrying handle have been replaced for fast removal, in case I want to use the original sights.

Attachments:
IMG_4688.JPG
IMG_4688.JPG [ 107.1 KiB | Viewed 10423 times ]

6mm
Not enough and to many.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:46 pm 

silentman wrote:
Acording to my women, 3 is more then enough :mrgreen: . So since I want a KWC GSG 92 with blow back 8) I will have to sell one, OK out the door goes the USP, so until I sell it, I have to wait. :cry:

On the Steel Storm, we can not see it, there a red dot laser installed on the right side, and the screws on the carrying handle have been replaced for fast removal, in case I want to use the original sights.

It's a good start but you shouldn't be limited to 3 airguns. If you can only have 3 airguns than your wife should be limited to 3 pair of shoes/purses :evil:
The GSG is a very good choice but you should also get the SIG Sauer, it's as fun and well made as the 1911 and the GSG.

You can’t buy a single airgun for everything. Golfers use many different clubs, airgunners need more than one gun

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:23 pm 

Noted for the SIG Sauer.

Women 3 pair of shoes :axe: you got to be joking. :rolleyes:

3 gun's, no it's more a question of appartement size :shock:

6mm
Not enough and to many.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:30 pm 

silentman wrote:
Noted for the SIG Sauer.

Women 3 pair of shoes :axe: you got to be joking. :rolleyes:

3 gun's, no it's more a question of appartement size :shock:

Pistols take almost no place. You can keep most of them in a hard case.

You can’t buy a single airgun for everything. Golfers use many different clubs, airgunners need more than one gun

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:46 pm 

i started out by tracking down the old family crossman peacemaker. now i have 5 pistols . all in my dresser in my socks and underwear drawers. also with 2 expendables bowie knives thrown in to keep them company.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:51 pm 

pete wrote:
i started out by tracking down the old family crossman peacemaker. now i have 5 pistols . all in my dresser in my socks and underwear drawers. also with 2 expendables bowie knives thrown in to keep them company.

Ewww, I oil all my guns and some of it eventually oozes out. I wouldn't want to have oiled socks or underware :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:55 pm 

lol . i barely use them anyway.[ the guns i mean]. but i've got them in pistol cases i bought off amazon.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:26 pm 

Now up to date and better quality. 8)

Attachments:
Gun3small.jpg
Gun3small.jpg [ 95.5 KiB | Viewed 10229 times ]

6mm
Not enough and to many.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:14 am 

Nice! I have a 3 collection too.Ive been eyeballing the gsg92 to:)

S&W M29 8 3/8" Pellet
Dan Wesson 715 Nickel 6" Pellet
Sig Sauer M17 Pellet
KWC 1911 Tac .BB
Leapers UTG BB 3x12x32

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:42 am 

DocGadget wrote:
pete wrote:

Ewww, I oil all my guns and some of it eventually oozes out. I wouldn't want to have oiled socks or underware :wink:

use vegetable oil, then when it makes its way on to your skin, it moisturizes and replenishes!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:28 am 

popcanhunter wrote:
DocGadget wrote:
pete wrote:

use vegetable oil, then when it makes its way on to your skin, it moisturizes and replenishes!

I use silicon soaked cloth on all my airguns but the CO2 guns need a drop of pellgun oil on the tip of every CO2 and after a while it can sometimes ooze a little bit because the shooting of the gun will disperse the oil everywhere inside the gun.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:40 pm 

Just what is in my sig line...I need to find time to take some pictures! Maybe a Xmas break! two weeks off from work and no "Honey-do List!"

Brocock Concept .22
3 Crosman MK 1 pistol .22

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:08 am 

rrdstarr wrote:
Just what is in my sig line...I need to find time to take some pictures! Maybe a Xmas break! two weeks off from work and no "Honey-do List!"

Sorry to hear about your divorce :lol: . Really, no honey-do list for 2 weeks, how did you work such a deal ?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:51 pm 

paddyfritz wrote:
rrdstarr wrote:

Sorry to hear about your divorce :lol: . Really, no honey-do list for 2 weeks, how did you work such a deal ?

She just didn't give it to him yet :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:00 am 

DocGadget wrote:
paddyfritz wrote:
rrdstarr wrote:

She just didn't give it to him yet :lol:

Will never need one. She treats me like a King!

Brocock Concept .22
3 Crosman MK 1 pistol .22

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next