Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:05 am 

I need someone nearby me here in Victoria BC to attach a folding stock to my Umarex Steel Force.

Nothing out there seems to be compatible where I can just slide on a folding stock. some modifying will be needed to be done.

Keep in mind, the metal chunk that the stock would go onto is NOT threaded

Attachments:
umarexsteelforce.jpg
umarexsteelforce.jpg [ 516.17 KiB | Viewed 1948 times ]
umarex steel focre.jpg
umarex steel focre.jpg [ 657.43 KiB | Viewed 1948 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:40 am 

I am in Victoria, BC. I am also a machinist by trade and hobby! :D
I too am on the look for a folding adapter. Some are nearly $200! :shock: If you find one it probably won't take much to make it work for your Steel Force.
I have made adapters for Crosman 22XX pistols and rifles. But they are for collapsible and fixed AR stocks. Still have 4 made up for sale.

Brocock Concept .22
3 Crosman MK 1 pistol .22

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:14 pm 

rrdstarr wrote:
I too am on the look for a folding adapter. Some are nearly $200! :shock: If you find one it probably won't take much to make it work for your Steel Force.
I have made adapters for Crosman 22XX pistols and rifles. But they are for collapsible and fixed AR stocks. Still have 4 made up for sale.

Awesome! Do you think you could get this adapter http://goo.gl/vB7Bxx to work with my steel force and a folding stock like this http://goo.gl/3YsIYd ?

Also, a side question: Do you know of any good places to shoot outdoors? We usually drive up the hat for about 30 minutes and then off into the sticks for another 10 until we get to a 4x4 / dirtbike area where others shoot guns too, but I don't want to have to drive that bloody far anymore

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:55 pm 

Jared wrote:
rrdstarr wrote:

Awesome! Do you think you could get this adapter http://goo.gl/vB7Bxx to work with my steel force and a folding stock like this http://goo.gl/3YsIYd ?

Also, a side question: Do you know of any good places to shoot outdoors? We usually drive up the hat for about 30 minutes and then off into the sticks for another 10 until we get to a 4x4 / dirtbike area where others shoot guns too, but I don't want to have to drive that bloody far anymore

If you order the parts, I am pretty sure we can make it work. When you get the parts let me know!

I shoot farther out West then you do. About an hour from my home in Langford/Metchosin. 2500m clear cut. Then a 250m walk with all the gear to the best spot.

You can PM me for details.

Brocock Concept .22
3 Crosman MK 1 pistol .22

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:40 pm 

rrdstarr wrote:
Jared wrote:
rrdstarr wrote:

If you order the parts, I am pretty sure we can make it work. When you get the parts let me know!

I shoot farther out West then you do. About an hour from my home in Langford/Metchosin. 2500m clear cut. Then a 250m walk with all the gear to the best spot.

You can PM me for details.

RAD! Awesome, well I'll definitely let you know when I get the parts in.

And I'll shoot you a PM for the secret spot details ;)

Cheers man =)