Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: Ecig/Vaper leather cases
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:54 pm 

Well since these are all the topic lately ( and a good one) I looked at some available leather cases, pouches, sheaths for ecigs and the paraphernalia.

http://plinkercases.ca/Epipen_Cases.php

So if anyone is interest in some custom work let me know.
Very similar to the ep-ipen and auto-injector stuff so no problem to make them for bag or belt carry.
If there is something you have seen on line or can sketch up you think you would like custom drop me an email at;

maker@plinkercases.ca

otherwise keep up the good work all you folks who are trying to get of the nicotine. You will never regret it.

http://plinkercases.ca/

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:08 pm 

Also if there is anyone in the TO area with an old unit I can buy cheap or borrow to work up some patterns I would pay cash or trade some leather.

Just putting out the feelers.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:55 am 

If the gov has it's way, we'll all be thrown into FEMA camps for owning these. Nice work on the cases.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:02 am 

Very nice leatherworks sir :rock:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:52 pm 

Yes the government is very sad they don't get our tax dollars on these. They will most likely outlaw them. :butthead:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:54 pm 

Well, I cetainly hope they don't ban them. 2 months + without a butt and not looking back. Vaping is soooo much better for my health, wallet and taste buds.

Plink, I think the cases will have to be custom due to the fact that personal vapourizers come in many shapes and sizes. There are a bunch that would fit a standard diameter but they vary in length, battery size, clearomizer size and then there are "mods" which are all different sizes and shapes. I have a few different setups and would be willing to lend you one so that you can work up some patterns. I could also take some measurements with pics and email them to you. I am interested in a case for mine and mentioned them to a couple of fellow vapers at work and they too expressed interest. Feel free to shoot me a pm or e-mail if you have questions. tinner4@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:58 pm 

Tinner I would sure like the chance to built something for you and your friends.
So Vap mods?... do you put longer barrels and scopes on them?
I have several months of work on the books but still.. you waited this long to quit smoking!
I will email you and we can carry on that way.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:21 am 

Plinkercases wrote:
Tinner I would sure like the chance to built something for you and your friends.
So Vap mods?... do you put longer barrels and scopes on them?
I have several months of work on the books but still.. you waited this long to quit smoking!
I will email you and we can carry on that way.

Here's an idea for you. There is a flashlight holster that uses elastics to accommodate various diameters. Perhaps adopting this design would simplify matters. It is made by Nite Ize Innovations.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:09 am 

Good idea thanks.

Anyone can send me a pic of what they would like use to carry their kit with any custom mods and I will try to built it!

If interested switch to email at maker@plinkercases.ca

thanks lads for the idea.