Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: BIG BLAST INFLATORS!!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:25 pm 

Hi guys, I ordered a bunch of these to try out and I will post results once I get to try them out.... looks fun... mine should be arriving any day now... Gonna test it out at a farm... Cant Wait
:twisted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nZuZ0Wq8NU

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:31 pm 

Looks like fun - if all the crap is picked up afterwards great!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:37 pm 

I also found this one, but its waaay more expensive.... its called the megaboom... Either way, the both look like fun... :twisted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qHz8xc6AtY

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:43 pm 

Go down to your local tire shop and ask for valve stems for tubeless tires. Drill a hole in the cap, insert the valve stem and pump it up. If you tie it to something it makes it easier to find after the bottle goes boom.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:36 pm 

I got to try one out today with a 7-up 591ml bottle, and I pumped it up to 60 psi... I shot it with my 1322 and OMG this thing is LOUD... gonna wait till I get to a farm... glad my backyard is facing a huge field.... didnt think 60 psi would be that loud but.. :shock: