Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: Hi from Ottawa
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:10 pm 

Hi gang,

I have been lurking far too long. I finally decided to sign up and come to terms that I have a serious airgun/airsoft addiction. :D My name is Mick. I'm a super realist artist and flower hybridizer/seller. I am former Canadian armed forces. I used to lob artillery shells. I own over 30 AEG's in 6mm and all have been customized. Now that I am happy with them I am deep into modding those Crosman pistols that have eaten so many of your wallets. Yup...the 22XX, 13XX series. :) I'm green at it, but I am learning a ton from reading the threads in here on upgrading, personalizing and modding. Thanks for the tips btw. Keeping it safe and legal is important to me.

Ciao,

Mick

Benjamin-Armada .25
Marauder .177
Trail NP .22
Classic .22
Legends Jim Shockey .22
Phantom 1000 .22 & .177
Nitro Venom Dusk .22
TR77 .177
Optimus .177
Vanguard .177

Post subject: Re: Hi from Ottawa
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:16 pm 

Greetings Mick.
Glad you came to the forum and came back to life on your trip to the hospital! There must be more for you to do here still....other than by lots of airguns!

http://plinkercases.ca/

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 4:26 pm 

Hey Mick
Welcome aboard!
Don't be shy and We love pictures!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:13 pm 

Ya I noticed all the drool worthy photos you all have been showing of your various guns air, airsoft and powder burners. I like them all. I own all types of firearms. Except pistols. I got out the powder burning type, but I have owned over 100 real pistols in my time. Mostly target .45's and I collected military pistols and rifles. :) I have to take more photos of my airguns and airsoft guns to show you all. I have very few taken. I can't find the others I have taken. I have over 2 million photos to go through on my computer. My art and flower business has me taking 50,000 photos a year lately. I have been so busy working on the guns too, that I haven't had the time to photograph them much lately.

Until I find the time and get it up for you to see, here is a teaser. This is a cabinet I keep about 1/3 my AEG airsoft collection in while doing work on them. I keep them in here to keep the dust off etc for a few days after painting or wood staining. I have to do a finished photo of all those guns totally blinged out. They look vastly better now. This give you an idea of my overall obsession though. I took them all down and re did them in true real Russian wood stain colours. The rifles you see that are all green or tan coloured in the photo are now green and tan with the Russian Plum coloured stocks now. All the forestocks and buttstocks on those guns are that burgundy brown Bulgarian AK colour now. I also aged some of them with steel wool and sand paper etc. I'll take photos when the light is better. All my pistols are in a dark gun safe too, so photos another time. I will have to line them out and photograph them all at some point. I have over 70 airguns and airsoft guns. I might need a bigger house to line them all out in one place. Multiple photos turf for sure to show them all off. :D

Mick

Attachments:
Small part of my collection.jpg
Small part of my collection.jpg [ 485.67 KiB | Viewed 940 times ]

Benjamin-Armada .25
Marauder .177
Trail NP .22
Classic .22
Legends Jim Shockey .22
Phantom 1000 .22 & .177
Nitro Venom Dusk .22
TR77 .177