Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:23 am 

If anyone is near a cabelas and if they still have a MTR77NP forsale, I wouldn't mind buying one. If someone willing to pick one up and ship to me.

Nearest Cabelas is 2 hour drive.

Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:59 am 

Calgary store now sold out, was thinking it'd be a good excuse to run there to finally pay them a first visit, wouldn't mind sending one your way while grabbing me one. Guess we waited too long. There were several there when I first called on Dec 26.

However clerk said that if you contact the call centre that they may order it at the sale price but it will be delivered to a store near you. But could not give me any idea how long it'd be till this rifle is back in stock. Failing the call centre a visit to the store would ensure they will bring one at the sale price. Wait could be a week to who knows how long or if Crosman is phasing these out, to never.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:58 pm 

Joolz wrote:
Calgary store now sold out, was thinking it'd be a good excuse to run there to finally pay them a first visit, wouldn't mind sending one your way while grabbing me one. Guess we waited too long. There were several there when I first called on Dec 26.

However clerk said that if you contact the call centre that they may order it at the sale price but it will be delivered to a store near you. But could not give me any idea how long it'd be till this rifle is back in stock. Failing the call centre a visit to the store would ensure they will bring one at the sale price. Wait could be a week to who knows how long or if Crosman is phasing these out, to never.

Moncton NB has them, but I don't feel like driving 4 hours in total. My luck I get caught up there in some freak snow storm.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:51 pm 

After having posted this I decided I wanted one. Called their ordering centre and was told otherwise. Called the store back to see if they'd order one for me at the sale price and was told no. Basically they don't do rain checks.
Will wait till the next sale, hopefully by then these will have usable sights for close quarters. I need another springer like we need another snow storm. Which is coming down pretty good as I type this.
Oh well, better off this way. Having to try and figure how to correct Crosman's screw up on the open sights don't sound like much fun.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:56 pm 

Joolz wrote:
After having posted this I decided I wanted one. Called their ordering centre and was told otherwise. Called the store back to see if they'd order one for me at the sale price and was told no. Basically they don't do rain checks.
Will wait till the next sale, hopefully by then these will have usable sights for close quarters. I need another springer like we need another snow storm. Which is coming down pretty good as I type this.
Oh well, better off this way. Having to try and figure how to correct Crosman's screw up on the open sights don't sound like much fun.

Im liking my vantage with UTG rear peep sight. Don't like the Fibre optic just paint it black. Peep with the green fibre optic is like a reddot. I just wanted the MTR77 as a AR trainer.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:31 am 

How come they don't list it online? Would have qualified for free shipping, no?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:45 am 

DDtank wrote:
How come they don't list it online? Would have qualified for free shipping, no?

At that price reduction they probably want you in the store. More opportunity to impulse buy.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:57 pm 

Hey all, I might be able to get my hands on one of these, i'm new to Canada and the world of air guns, will I need a license of anything If I get one of these?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:43 pm 

there is 2 version of this, one is pal and non-pal, you will need to ask the seller