Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours


The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

 

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.






Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:51 am
Posts: 1046
Location: Toronto Suburb
Neighbors are going to love this. :lol:
I made this today from stuff I had laying around. Bells were from Walmart and the spoons are dollar store specials.
I bent 2 90 degree angel brackets to create the holes for the bar and bolted them to the spoons.
I'm going to have to send the wife to a movie or something to try this one out.


Attachments:
20170430_180633.JPG
20170430_180633.JPG [ 672.64 KiB | Viewed 839 times ]
20170430_182333.JPG
20170430_182333.JPG [ 505.03 KiB | Viewed 839 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:06 pm
Posts: 820
Location: Meaford, Ont.
Looks good. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:15 am
Posts: 3474
Location: Edmonton
Cool. Where are the whistles? :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:51 am
Posts: 1046
Location: Toronto Suburb
Edmonton<500 wrote:
Cool. Where are the whistles? :wink:

I will have to check and see if the dollar store has plastic whistles I can put on the golf tees.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:21 am
Posts: 1173
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Nice! Have fun with your new creation!!

_________________

Megiddo65


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:32 pm
Posts: 750
Location: Burlington ON
What are those Walmart bells exactly? Are they something that will go ding and stand up to being shot directly?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:23 am
Posts: 2603
Location: Somewheres near the Atlantic
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:51 am
Posts: 1046
Location: Toronto Suburb
DDtank wrote:
What are those Walmart bells exactly? Are they something that will go ding and stand up to being shot directly?

They are metal handbells with plastic handles for taking to hockey games. I have shot them with sub 500 guns directly but I'm not sure they would hold up to much abuse. They were only 7 bucks each and I couldn't resist.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:51 am
Posts: 1046
Location: Toronto Suburb
leadslinger wrote:
Image

Lol. I have one more good one that is a real cowbell but it belongs to my wife. She says I can use it but can't do any damage to it.
I just need the time to figure out how to make it work.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:46 am
Posts: 4051
twister wrote:
Lol. I have one more good one that is a real cowbell but it belongs to my wife. She says I can use it but can't do any damage to it.
I just need the time to figure out how to make it work.

ok that did not sound right... lol
hope your wife never reads this thread....LMAO :axe:

_________________
"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle"

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:51 am
Posts: 1046
Location: Toronto Suburb
Ace wrote:
twister wrote:
Lol. I have one more good one that is a real cowbell but it belongs to my wife. She says I can use it but can't do any damage to it.
I just need the time to figure out how to make it work.

ok that did not sound right... lol
hope your wife never reads this thread....LMAO :axe:

Works great Ace.
This way she can't come downstairs and catch me with a gun she doesn't know about. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 10:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:46 am
Posts: 4051
twister wrote:
Ace wrote:
twister wrote:
Lol. I have one more good one that is a real cowbell but it belongs to my wife. She says I can use it but can't do any damage to it.
I just need the time to figure out how to make it work.

ok that did not sound right... lol
hope your wife never reads this thread....LMAO :axe:

Works great Ace.
This way she can't come downstairs and catch me with a gun she doesn't know about
. :lol:


Image

_________________
"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle"

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

phpBB SEO