Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:31 pm 

paddyfritz wrote:
Its not possible to have too many guns.

Agreed, I think having too many airgun is a myth (then again I don't know how many I actually own so I might have too many if that happens to be a real thing)

You can’t buy a single airgun for everything. Golfers use many different clubs, airgunners need more than one gun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:51 am 

jckstrthmghty wrote:
Decent collection but imo you need to move up in price point now.

ditto - there are a number of good rifles, <500fps that run in the $400.00 to $800range. Most of these

are upgradable after you obtain your firearms license. I suggest RWS/Diana/HW's

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:00 pm 

paddyfritz wrote:
Its not possible to have too many guns.

i bought 38 in 2018. :rolleyes:
2nd most in this 9 year old hobby/passion/sport/past time/collection was 2015 when i got 35.

from 2018, the oldest one is either a Daisy Red Ryder circa 1959, or a HY-SCORE 800B pistol, 1958-1960ish.
12 of the 38 i've haven't shot yet [i've got NIB from 2015!]
24 of those 38 i bought from this forum! one of which was from oshoot, which i found thru the forum.
3 came from wllm995, 4 from wesb2007, jimmy was good for 5, plus a free one. so 6.
2 used air rifles and 1 beauty Daisy 717 i bought at gun shows. (kmlps and pnctn)
3 is the number of new friends i have that will take my money face-to-face.. no shame these guys.. lol. wllm995 (hometown- 5 blocks away!), HuskyDude, a 2 hour drive.. where a son lives! and twister- just 3 time zones away.
1 Marksman Repeater was given to me at a garage sale 'cause 'it was jammed'. yay for people that didn't know how it operated. :)
1 was from russia w/ love (Baikal MP 651-K Modular-the gun w/ the periscope), 1 from spain (NORICA MOD. 56), 2x germany, an Ekol ES55 from turkey.
2 PCPs opened a new facet of air gunning to me this year. a PP700S-A and CR600Wes.

i have a NY's resolution to be more mindful of my spending on airguns this year...

but so far, 21 days into 2019...
i've bought 4.

..and wllm995 has a Cometa Indian listed.

you guys aren't helping. :P

Tracey Wilson, CCFR

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:23 pm 

Yes you can have to many guns but only if you have ones you don't ever shoot then what's the point of having them?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:36 pm 

I know a guy who has air rifles, HIGH-END air rifles, starting well over $1,500.00 that are

still in their boxes - not touched yet. Likely in the low teens for numbers, THAT is addiction.

While back - he liked the Leshiy so much, he bought 2 - still not shot.

Does he have too many, maybe? LOL

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:02 pm 

I have too many. :( :(
Hey, I noticed today is my anniversary of joining CAF...9 years ago I only had one air gun and it was a very sad little thing at that. Then I bought a Benjamin Classic, a Winchester 500XS, a Canadian Hunter, a HW97K, a Slavia 631,.....and kept going until I had too many and then way too many. I have been to rehab and now I just have too many. If you don't yet have too many I have a few for sale that would be happy to be bought and shot or just sit and look pretty in your closet. :drinkers:

))))----//----------==

Iacio ergo sum

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:14 pm 

Dukemeister wrote:
.. I have been to rehab and now I just have too many. If you don't yet have too many I have a few for sale ...

brother, i feel for your successes! well done on your rehab and your willinglynessablility to let let go of your demons.. :twisted: at a good price...

dude, where was your rehab centre? what city? are there nation-wide meetings? do you think i could pick up some pistols for cheap? i'd like a 622X Daisy. like, do you guys hold a flea mkt? or is there an online listing??

continued success to you and our pathetic addicted brothers.

;)

Tracey Wilson, CCFR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:33 am 

wheeliehd wrote:
Yes you can have to many guns but only if you have ones you don't ever shoot then what's the point of having them?

To cherish them. I do not need to shoot any to remember the joy they all have brought me. I mourn for every that I have lost to circumstances beyond my control. Even my Daisy cub.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:34 pm 

megiddo65 wrote:
Ausername wrote:
Still haven't figured out how to upload images...
lets hope this worked....

Also the bed is from like 1962 so don't judge i got it for free...

Edit: ok, it worked.... anyway in order from top to bodom is;

Ruger Airhalk - .177
Crosman 1077 - .177 (i may trade this for another gun, i don't know yet. dont really like the co2 effecency, although i've only used umrex cans because there cheap. (were cheap anyway. There like $20 for 12 now)

Crosman 2100/airhalk (3-7 x 20 scope) - .177
Daisy Model 1938 - 4.5mm BB
Marksman 1745 - .177 Pellet or 4.5mm BB
Crosman 760 (2014-present) - .177 or 4.5mm BB
crosman 760 (1981 - 2001) - .177 or 4.5mm BB
Daisy Model 105-B - 4.5mm BB
Daisy Model 94 (Ontario) - 4.5mm BB
Daisy Powerline Model 454 (1994 - 1999) - 4.5mm BB
Daisy Powerline 15XT (Discontinued) - 4.5mm BB
Crosman 150 Pellgun - .22 Pell (et) (crosman was hip and didn't spell the full word... was that a mid-20th century thing you guys did?)
Crosman 1377 (2011) - .177

And soon for rabbit season (started today, the 25th) a 1322 Scoped carbine... To bad amazon has delayed that shipment... (http://www.airgunforum.ca/forums/topic77255.html)
Whatever... 5 more days (probably 10 because why not make things harder for me amazon...

fieldtargetpostscomingsoonorsomething
I can see this collection growing past 13.

Sent from my K00L using Tapatalk

OO-I see a few rifles with the clip Henry-super,and you can about them in more detail,please.
Yes, and the bed is great.