Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:36 am 

Edmonton<500 wrote:
A couple of misunderstandings going on here. As described in the video, the Canadian version would be similar in design and capability to several rifles already out in our market as non-restricted firearms. And yes, this is a powder burner, and it should be in the powder burner thread.

precisely and exactly as i thought thank you Murray at least someone seen it the same way... 8)
but are buddy leadhead here knows it ALL.... :lol:
leadslinger wrote:
You are poorly educated on firearm rules.

i was commenting on the vid..
you know what your right and you know why cuz i can give a flying shi*t about them
all i know is there is no need for it..this is just another poor excuse for a company to make
some money from poor souls like you.. :toimonster:
and another thing not everyone on here hunts and the ones who do know what there doing
so don't assume you know it all...most are just target shooters and plinkers..
and like you were told before if you don't like it here and are just going to keep on spewing negativity
you can do everyone a favor and leave...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:45 am 

Ace wrote:
Edmonton<500 wrote:
A couple of misunderstandings going on here. As described in the video, the Canadian version would be similar in design and capability to several rifles already out in our market as non-restricted firearms. And yes, this is a powder burner, and it should be in the powder burner thread.

precisely and exactly as i thought thank you Murray at least someone seen it the same way... 8)
but are buddy leadhead here knows it ALL.... :lol:
leadslinger wrote:
You are poorly educated on firearm rules.

i was commenting on the vid..
you know what your right and you know why cuz i can give a flying shi*t about them
all i know is there is no need for it..this is just another poor excuse for a company to make
some money from poor souls like you.. :toimonster:
and another thing not everyone on here hunts and the ones who do know what there doing
so don't assume you know it all...most are just target shooters and plinkers..
and like you were told before if you don't like it here and are just going to keep on spewing negativity
you can do everyone a favor and leave...

So Ive talking to the distributor of Grand Power and I own grand power. I know all about this gun. Yet I explain to you the information, that clearly you don't understand. You chose to put blinders on what I said.

What negativity are we talking about? Educating you that you are wrong and incorrect, and you cannot accept it. So you go all crazy? Cursing, swearing, insults. Just like a typical liberal when they are wrong. Maybe you need to leave for a time out. Because I'm not leaving. I help people. What do you do? spout your negative opinions. Against hunting, firearms etc. Just because you been here since 2013 and 3000 post doesn't mean your right and all should listen. Alot of people spew BS all the time to make it sounds like they know everything.

I fight for airgunners AND firearm owners, since its a shared interest. What do you do to protect the sport/hobby?

Actually wouldn't be poor souls like me. I'm done buying firearms this year. As much as it would be nice to have. I'm not much of a rifle shooter anymore and switched to pistols.

But if you get worked up this much. Maybe need a new hobby or lay off the forums for a bit. If you cannot handle a discussion, maybe shouldn't give your opinion.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:26 pm 

if that's what you think then check the Powderburners section
iv'e never posted on there cuz it doesn't interest or concern me and i have nothing against it
but this was not posted in that section was it...so i'm free to comment just as you are
Edit: looks like this was switched to the powderburner section... 8)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:55 pm 

Ace wrote:
iv'e never posted on there cuz it doesn't interest or concern me and i have nothing against it
but this was not posted in that section was it...so i'm free to comment just as you are

Sure you are free to comment, But don't whine when your proven wrong. Like you did. You were wrong and you took the liberal approach to attack. When given facts. But I have better things to do on a Saturday than argue with someone I really shouldnt be giving the time for. Hope to have a great day.

Feel free like an adult and put me on the ignore list as well. If you don't like what I have to say.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:00 pm 

For years I wanted a GP and finally bought one. One of the smoothest shooting pistols I've fired. Also its well built and priced well. Almost better trigger than a CZ Shadow, single action and double action.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:20 pm 

leadslinger wrote:
For years I wanted a GP and finally bought one. One of the smoothest shooting pistols I've fired. Also its well built and priced well. Almost better trigger than a CZ Shadow, single action and double action.

Looks interesting but what is it.....I googled gp air pistol and came up empty....is it co2? Like the looks of this one anyway... :D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:27 pm 

MyCrosman wrote:
leadslinger wrote:

Looks interesting but what is it.....I googled gp air pistol and came up empty....is it co2? Like the looks of this one anyway... :D

Its a Grand Power K100 MK7. 9x19 AKA 9mm Luger. It ain't no air pistol. Though I think they make some airsoft versions. I have couple air rifles and pistols. But most of my collection are PB's

I switch to a Glock 34 MOS because optics are easier on the eyes. But I wouldn't mind trading my K100 for the K22 22LR version. Since I really do like Grand Power Guns.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:05 pm 

leadslinger wrote:
Ace wrote:

Sure you are free to comment, But don't whine when your proven wrong. Like you did. You were wrong and you took the liberal approach to attack. When given facts. But I have better things to do on a Saturday than argue with someone I really shouldnt be giving the time for. Hope to have a great day.

Feel free like an adult and put me on the ignore list as well. If you don't like what I have to say.

actually i wasn't wrong at all it seems Edmonton<500 seen things the same way..lol
and also MyCrosman thought your pistol was co2 powered
this is what happens when things are not posted in the right section...lol
so if anyone was wrong it was sadly you and your high horse attitude
and actually please do me the big favor and stop giving me the time... 8)
its like your my little forum troll...i Know you just cant help yourself... :roll: :lol:
and since this is in the PB section now i'm out so stop replying, thank you....cheers

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:36 pm 

Sorry I got this in the wrong thread title. I made a mistake.
But- it is an interesting gun, headed for Canada in non-restricted form, which I think is great.
It would be fun gun for bunnies around here, or for shooting up called-in coyotes or wolves.
A bit light for the bears that come in to the pred. call - it happens, spring, summer and fall.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:05 pm 

Oh look - PB section - everyone take a deep breath!

I'm thinking that little 9mm might make a fun gun to have,

along with a case of ammo & a bump stock.

Just kidding - would never have one.

Actually a bump stock would quite likely no work with such a light recoiling ctg.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:09 pm 

Daryl wrote:
Oh look - PB section - everyone take a deep breath!

I'm thinking that little 9mm might make a fun gun to have,

along with a case of ammo & a bump stock.

Just kidding - would never have one.

Actually a bump stock would quite likely no work with such a light recoiling ctg.

Actually you can bump fire a 22 rifle, so bump stock with a 9mm would probably work.