Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:10 pm 

Location: Southern Gulf Islands, Beautiful British Columbia, Canada
Sold, Thank You!

This is a Non-Regulated firearm; You must be 18 years or older, but you do not require a PAL to purchase this rifle.

Up for sale is my Benjamin Classic .22 with CenterPoint 3-9x40AOE Illuminated Reticle Scope. This Non-Pal Air Rifle is in absolute mint condition, not a scratch or mark on it. I will also include an equally mint soft case. The infamous long pull, indistinct two stage trigger has been vastly improved with a roller bearing upgrade, but remains fully adjustable. I may have at most, put 500 pellets through it.

This is the rifle that got me back into the world of air guns and FT ........ wasn't long before I moved up into PCP Rifles; consequently this great little break barrel springer is just sitting in my safe collecting dust.

$170.00 (Open to Offers) including half the freight to anywhere in Canada - proof of age required. Just to be clear, proof of age for me is anything which shows full name, the shipping address and date of birth, all on the same document.

495 fps Non-Pal
Two-Stage Adjustable Trigger w/ Roller Bearing Upgrade
3-9x40 CenterPoint Dual Colour Illuminated Reticle Scope with Adjustable Objective
Hardwood Stock wit Ambidextrous Thumbhole Grip
Original Box
Safari Camo Soft Case
Trigger Lock / Key

Please PM me for further details.

Cheers!

Avianmanor

Attachments:
IMG_5677.jpg
IMG_5677.jpg [ 127.48 KiB | Viewed 1547 times ]
IMG_5675.jpg
IMG_5675.jpg [ 56.86 KiB | Viewed 1551 times ]
IMG_5672.jpg
IMG_5672.jpg [ 123.17 KiB | Viewed 1551 times ]

Hatsan BT65 SB /Sightron SIII
Benjamin Marauder /Hawke Airmax
Cometa Orion /MTC Viper Pro
Weihrauch HW100S /Leapers SWAT
QB78D Modified HPA 875 FPS
Brocock Super 6 / Aztec

Last bumped by Avianmanor on Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:10 pm.