Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:16 am 

I bought this pistol from Replica Airguns last month. It is a good pistol. So far I have fire roughly 50 magazine at 15 BBs per magazine. It is still going strong. Although when I first shot it I didn't close the CO2 cap correctly and i spent all CO2 in one shot. After I put the end cap on correctly it shot beautifully. It fires around 60 to 70 shots per CO2 cartridge (depends on temperature)It is easy to field strip, and put back together. I would recommend this pistol.

Attachments:
pistol.PNG
pistol.PNG [ 395.67 KiB | Viewed 5829 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:09 pm 

When it work's, it must be a fun gun... Because for the moment I give up on it... Unless I find some one willing to try swapping part's from a known working gun , this gun is toasted for me.

I have fired about 25 CO2 cart trying about every thing I can think of and it has never worked correctly...

On the first mag (15 shot) I had to push the slide forward every time, on the second mag I had to push the slide up to half of it (7 shot) then it cycled ounce and then dumped the remaining CO2... I'm guessing the magis the problem (not totaly certain) but I will not pay $50 just to try :evil:

My first M&P 40 was having the problem, it was exchanged by airgun source no question, second one was the same, for a week I had the 2 gun's here and swapped parts betwen them, but since they both had the same issue, I could not be sure of the accuracy of the swapping... :(

SilentMan

Your lucky because it must be a fun gun to shoot with and it look's great

6mm
Not enough and to many.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:49 pm 

You didn't have any issues when we went shooting together? Mine still works fine by the way. I shot it again last week-end and had no problems.

You can’t buy a single airgun for everything. Golfers use many different clubs, airgunners need more than one gun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:01 pm 

DocGadget wrote:
You didn't have any issues when we went shooting together? Mine still works fine by the way. I shot it again last week-end and had no problems.

Yes I already had problem with it and I did not shoot with it then

SilentMan... :cry:

6mm
Not enough and to many.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:37 am 

I bought this gun a few weeks ago from airgunsource. It's my first BB gun (and definitely not my last, those little things are so addictive!).

Out of the box, the slider was a bit sticky. I had to oil it. (I used Pellgun oil, I tried with graphite grease too. Both work well.)
After hundred shoots, the paint started to wear off and it was even better.

So far, no problem at all. I've used about 20 x CO2 Crossman cartridges.
I have an average of 55-60 good shots per cartridge.
Loading the BBs in the magazine is very hard (poor design?). I broke a few nails on it. I'm definitely gonna buy the BB Speed Loader from Umarex.

I'm still hesitating between the Small and Medium grip. I haven't found the perfect way to hold it properly yet.

I've bought a Cytac M&P Holster and it fits perfectly.
As a target, I use the Crosman Collapsible Pellet Trap. It works great and it's quiet (which is important to me as I shoot in my appartement) because the BBs are stopt by 3 layers of curtains and not by a hard surface.

The rear sight is a bit loose (I'm talking about maybe an half milimeter movements). Is it only my gun or you guys experience the same thing?

Vertiges

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:21 pm 

Guys have a look at my post from yesterday where I note the issue I'm now having with my slide and the wear shim that is inside the top part of the slide where there is friction interaction between the slide and barrel during normal cycling in operation. I won't get into it too much here but have a look and let me know what you think.