Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:58 am 

Hey guys! This video highlights my Top 3 Airgun Classifeds and Forum sites. These are the 3 that I used to build my airgun collection. Find out what I think about them in this informative video. There are also links in the description to 10 or more of the best Airgun Forums around. Thanks for watching!
Click here for the Top 3 Airgun Classifieds and Forum Sites: https://youtu.be/53I6D1rWnVM
Next = Nova Freedom Airgun Review #2! (How many Pumps does it really take? & Can it shoot out to 75 yards?)
and the NEW Kral Armour Review and Accuracy Testing:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:56 am 

Location: Southern Gulf Islands, Beautiful British Columbia, Canada
Thanks for the reviews and links - unfortunately US based Air Gun buy/sell sites are of little value to Canadian shoppers due to import/export regulations/restrictions.

*Air Arms S510 Extra*Artemis M11 MK II*CZ 200S*Benjamin Marauder*Brocock Concept*Cometa Orion*Daystate Huntsman*Daystate Revere*FX Dreamline*FX Streamline*Hatsan BT65*Kral Puncher*Reximex RPA*QB78D*Weihrauch HW100S*Artemis PP700SA*PP750*Snowpeak CP1-M*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:47 am 

No Not Really i bought a airgun from Mac1 and there was no problem.

if it's legal in Canada it can be bought.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:59 am 

Location: Southern Gulf Islands, Beautiful British Columbia, Canada
Absolutely Frank! As long as one is willing to fill out the paperwork, pay the US exchange rate, shipping and import taxes, it’s quite doable. Discrepancies with Canada Border Services in regards to what’s legal in Canada or not however, is another matter.

Cheers!

Avianmanor

*Air Arms S510 Extra*Artemis M11 MK II*CZ 200S*Benjamin Marauder*Brocock Concept*Cometa Orion*Daystate Huntsman*Daystate Revere*FX Dreamline*FX Streamline*Hatsan BT65*Kral Puncher*Reximex RPA*QB78D*Weihrauch HW100S*Artemis PP700SA*PP750*Snowpeak CP1-M*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:40 am 

Avianmanor wrote:
Thanks for the reviews and links - unfortunately US based Air Gun buy/sell sites are of little value to Canadian shoppers due to import/export regulations/restrictions.

Just a little bit of paperwork required. No real forms required. Just a manifest inside and outside of the package with your firearm license, the cal, make, model, FPS, serial #. The value, so they can tax you.

But you're the one to find out if it's legal to ship.

Businesses won't really do this. Esp if they are drop ship, or ship from a warehouse. Had a nice guy that ran a home online business trying to get me to buy from him. But he wouldn't do what required.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:49 am 

Thanks for the info. I need to make another video showing ALL the forum sites I use. ...and also I owe it to you guys to make some Canada only videos. I'll be working on that. You and the UK guys have been "bearing with me" so far. I appreciate being able to post stuff on your forum. Thanks for watching the reviews! -Nate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:26 pm 

Yes very nice but its a review and reviews don't go here they go were reviews go i know i have told you enough times............