Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:04 am 

Hi guys! Remember me? :D

I've recovered completely from my 2 strokes, lost about 80 pounds, eating healthy, and am back into Field Target.

I've recently bought 3 acres of property on the Nechako River just south of Vanderhoof, and am putting up a cabin. I'm also going to build a Field Target course on the property, and have occasional weekend shoots for the guys in the local clubs. Should be lots of fun! When the time comes, I'll be sending out invites to the Forum guys whom I visited three times down in the lower mainland. Hope a couple can make it. Just fun stuff, but it'll be a good course. Probably space for 8 to 10 trailers, and lots of tenting area. Planning the course now, and should have some preliminary photos in a month or so.

Maybe one day I'll get down south again. Hope so. Those shoots in Haney were real highlights for me!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:04 am 

Congrats on all counts! All the best on your ft course. Sounds like a great time when you all get together!

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:46 am 

WOW Grats man. recovered completely from my 2 strokes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:25 am 

Thanks guys! There is rising interest in airguns up north. . . . . and a lot of good gunners. Mostly before, they kept to themselves, but gradually the pellet cult is becoming more mainstream.

I think a winter shoot at -25 should be interesting. I wonder how the PCPs will fare. Never tried mine in that kind of weather. Usually out after things with horns then.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:49 pm 

Nice to see you have recovered. I thought you had given up shooting for photography with older cameras.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:56 pm 

Hi, moltogordo, Your in BC right?

If you build it I will come!
Seriously, I'm in Vancouver but if you want to hold an FT meet I'm sure I could get at least a few others to drive north (and bring targets).

Could be the beginnings of an annual meet/competition. 8) :?: :idea:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:12 am 

Great to hear you are doing well Gord.

I was womdering what happened to you. When ever you make it down to Vancouver, you are more than welcome to shoot at Mission, you know that, right.

This course your building sounds amazing. I hope I get the chance to shoot it.

Biagio