Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:36 am 

is there options for grips later as accessories?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:10 pm 

I'm thinking the green grips from the original PP700w are interchangeable but most guys don't like those. Other than that, you could look on Facebook, there is a group for this pistol and guys making custom stocks, grips etc. You could probably find some for a price.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:05 pm 

Hi Guys! The ship was due to arrive at Vancouver port yesterday, so I'm just waiting for word on its arrival.
Hopefully these will be here in a week or two!
As soon as they head out on the truck from Vancouver I'll post on here to update status.
Thanks for everyone's patience!
Diana actually bought the rights to almost everything now from Snowpeak but they were good enough when I appealed to them to allow another shipment of PP700sa in 177, so these will eventually be coming as well, perhaps November.
Thanks,
Wes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:26 am 

wesb2007 wrote:
Hi Guys! The ship was due to arrive at Vancouver port yesterday, so I'm just waiting for word on its arrival.
Hopefully these will be here in a week or two!
As soon as they head out on the truck from Vancouver I'll post on here to update status.
Thanks for everyone's patience!
Diana actually bought the rights to almost everything now from Snowpeak but they were good enough when I appealed to them to allow another shipment of PP700sa in 177, so these will eventually be coming as well, perhaps November.
Thanks,
Wes

That's good news!
Will you eventually give the final price of the package- gun with the stock soon ?

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:29 am 

I will. Expect to add $20-$25 on to the price. I'm waiting to see what the customs and duties are going to be.
Thanks,
Wes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:54 pm 

The dragonfly version of the snow peak pumper has generally decent reviews on the Pyramyd site.
I'm looking forward to this one.....

-D.S.

Eye Protection!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:04 am 

Yeah! As long as taxes and duties/holding fees don't end up much over 12% I should be able to keep prices basically at where they are on the website. We'll see!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:44 pm 

Hi guys,
The ship was discharged from Vancouver Port and sounds like my container will be going through customs on the 18th, so I guess things go a little slower than I thought there. Anyway everything is now in Canada, which is great!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:29 pm 

So the Snow Peak Multi Shot .22 CO2 rifle won't be coming back? Does it (did it?) use a 12g co2?

Off topic, but by chance do you know if the 6mm slingshot ammo you sell is a real 6mm, or 5.95mm (15/64") it would probably digital caliper out to 5.95mm or 0.234/0.235"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:48 pm 

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by not coming back, but I have a bunch of them coming in 22, and multi-shot. They use the same mags as the Chaser and Cp1-M pistol.
It's a co2 rifle (cr600w).
As far as the slingshot Ammo, I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't even gotten any in. It dropships to your address. I have been wanting to try out the one slingshot I've got on the site and some of the Ammo but I never got around to it yet.
Thanks for the reminder =)
Wes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:49 pm 

You said Diana bought the rights to Snow Peak. So I thought maybe it wasn't coming back.

Are they good units?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:20 pm 

Right, I guess I did say that. So far they haven't shut down purchase of these, only the Snowpeak PCP's, and the Chaser, but according to Julie they have the rights for all the co2 and pcp guns (I realize that sounds contradictory but it seems things are in a bit of a grey zone until they actually come out with their own version, like the Chaser, and have allowed us to continue to purchase on a case by case basis).
Raman from Canadashootingsupply.ca and I are sharing a new order of PP700sa in 177 and 22 and a few Cr600w in 177. If you all haven't figured out by now, I think Raman is just the best guy, lol, and it's been great to work together with these and the CP1 etc.
If I go broke, lol at least I got him involved and you'll have another source for these guns. =)
Looking like November before the new order is in, so please buy from me til then, would be much appreciated as I don't really want to go broke!! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:31 pm 

Looking like November before the new order is in, so please buy from me til then, would be much appreciated as I don't really want to go broke!! :lol:

Does that mean the PP700 won’t be here t’il then ?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:34 pm 

Oh nope, I meant the next order after this one! I was hoping to hear the present order had cleared customs today but didn't hear anything good or bad so I'll call tomorrow. There was talk of a delivery at my door Friday but I'm guessing with no word today that won't be happening.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:52 am 

wesb2007 wrote:
Oh nope, I meant the next order after this one! I was hoping to hear the present order had cleared customs today but didn't hear anything good or bad so I'll call tomorrow. There was talk of a delivery at my door Friday but I'm guessing with no word today that won't be happening.

Is the pp700sa in 177 cal included in your expected shipment?

Thanks.

A.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next