Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours


The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

 

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.






Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: HPA fittings in Canada
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:19 pm
Posts: 299
Location: Edmonton
Where do you thinks is the best store to get HPA fittings in Canada or in Edmonton in particular? Setting up a PMV on my Yong Heng with Tuxing Gold filter.

Thanks.

A.

_________________
Aim,hold your breath and follow through


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:23 am
Posts: 1718
Location: East Coast
Princess Auto hydraulic section. They have a bunch of 1/8 NPT. And I assume since in the hydraulic section, and not the air tools. That they are rated for high PSI.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:19 pm
Posts: 299
Location: Edmonton
leadslinger wrote:
Princess Auto hydraulic section. They have a bunch of 1/8 NPT. And I assume since in the hydraulic section, and not the air tools. That they are rated for high PSI.


Thanks leadslinger! Will try to look for metric to 1/8 fNPT reducer to get things started.

A.

_________________
Aim,hold your breath and follow through


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:23 am
Posts: 1718
Location: East Coast
apitagan wrote:
leadslinger wrote:
Princess Auto hydraulic section. They have a bunch of 1/8 NPT. And I assume since in the hydraulic section, and not the air tools. That they are rated for high PSI.


Thanks leadslinger! Will try to look for metric to 1/8 fNPT reducer to get things started.

A.


Like a M10x1 to 1/8 NPT? Yea they wouldn't have those.

All I found online for one was a Tee with a 1/8 NPT in the center with a male and female M10.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:19 pm
Posts: 299
Location: Edmonton
leadslinger wrote:
apitagan wrote:
leadslinger wrote:
Princess Auto hydraulic section. They have a bunch of 1/8 NPT. And I assume since in the hydraulic section, and not the air tools. That they are rated for high PSI.


Thanks leadslinger! Will try to look for metric to 1/8 fNPT reducer to get things started.

A.


Like a M10x1 to 1/8 NPT? Yea they wouldn't have those.

All I found online for one was a Tee with a 1/8 NPT in the center with a male and female M10.


Oh I have a problem then haha.

_________________
Aim,hold your breath and follow through


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:26 pm
Posts: 28
You could try Gregg Distributors, they carry metric, npt and British standard thread fittings.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:16 pm
Posts: 1558
Location: 1/2 Way From Ottawa and Montreal,
Here hope this is what your looking for.

http://scopesandammo.com/storefront/ind ... ts-c-38_43

_________________
QB79 PCP/HPA 10-50X60 Scope My 2018 FT Open


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:27 am
Posts: 2266
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
FRANK wrote:
Here hope this is what your looking for.

http://scopesandammo.com/storefront/ind ... ts-c-38_43


X-2. Wish they'd start carrying a tank block again.

-D.S.

_________________
"Ain't no half-way"
-S.R.V.

Eye Protection!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:16 pm
Posts: 1558
Location: 1/2 Way From Ottawa and Montreal,
Doc a Tank block for what? a QB79?

_________________
QB79 PCP/HPA 10-50X60 Scope My 2018 FT Open


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:27 am
Posts: 2266
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
FRANK wrote:
Doc a Tank block for what? a QB79?


...or a 20-78 or even 22-XX. Forward facing to drop the bottle below the bbl. Been a long time since I seen one in person.

-D.S.

_________________
"Ain't no half-way"
-S.R.V.

Eye Protection!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:19 pm
Posts: 299
Location: Edmonton
Thank you for all your comments! Got most of my fittings from Princess Auto and Ali Express for the metric size adapters. PMV was from NuvAir. Will post pics of my YongHeng pump set up once done.

Happy shooting!

A

_________________
Aim,hold your breath and follow through


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

phpBB SEO